No one needs to know (Goth x Raven)

Requested by KinkyLilShiet

Goth sat in the living room, waiting for his best friend/Crush to arrive. Palette and Goth had been planning this day for weeks now- and Goth didn't want anything to ruin it.

Goth heard a knock on the door, so he instantly rushed to open it. He swung the door open and was met with the sight of the happy-go-lucky skeleton. Palette wore a huge grin on his face as he let himself in.

The two talked a bit before they headed to Goth's room. They planned a whole sleepover, so the two were pretty excited.

Goth and Palette were busy playing Nazi Zombies on the console before they were interrupted by Raven.

"Heya, you two. Palette, mind if I borrow Goth for a second?" Raven asked as he peeked over to see what they were playing. When he got the yes from Palette, Goth was basically dragged out of his room.

.
.
.

Raven ended up dragging Goth to his room. The two were silent for a moment before Goth ended up breaking the silence.

"So, what is it?" Goth asked, looking up at his brother. He was a bit annoyed that Raven dragged him away from Palette- especially because they've planned this for a long time and he butted in, but he assumed it was for a good reason.

Raven took a deep breath in before he bombarded Goth with questions. "Why is he here? Why didn't you tell me? How long will he be here f-" Raven was cut off by Goth.

"Woah, Raven, chill!" Goth said before letting out a small laugh. Raven gave out a long sigh. "Listen, Raven. It's just Palette! What are you so worried about?" Goth asked, a gentle smile on his face.

Raven didn't want to admit it- He didn't even prepare himself. He knows he shouldn't be feeling these type of feelings for his brother.. He wasn't even sure where it came from!

He just knew that one day, he looked at Goth and realized that the thought of Goth being with someone else hurt him- He ignored it at first but the feelings grew, and he was a bit tired of keeping it all inside.

Raven, after a moment of silence, finally spoke. "Goth.. I.. I just care for you a lot.. I just.. want to make sure that you stay safe and happy. I just want to know.. Are you... really happy with Palette?" Raven asked, hesitation evident in his tone.

Now, it was very unsual for Raven to be like this- but he was very sure that these feelings messed him up.

Goth put on a worried look. "What do you mean?" Goth asked, his chest suddenly feeling a bit tight.

"I mean.. Are you really happy with where you two are..? You said he constantly friendzones you and that he's completely oblivious to your feelings. I just.. don't you think you deserve someone better?" Raven explained, his anxiety slowly growing.

"I, well.." Goth was left speechless. He didn't know what to answer back- especially since he started to get a weird feeling in his stomach at Raven's sudden protectiveness.

Goth wasn't sure if it was just the food he ate earlier, or if it was... butterflies.. Goth froze. He isn't supposed to feel this way with his brother- Why is he feeling these towards Raven? Were those feelings always there?

The two were basically two balls of confusion. Raven decided to clear everything up and just tell Goth what was up. Who knows? Maybe the feelings will dissapear when he tells Goth.

"Listen, Goth, I'm sorry. It's just that I've been.. developing feelings for you- and I know it's wrong! But, I just.. if I can't have you, I want you to have the best." Raven explained, his face slowly heating up as he explained.

Goth was taken aback. He didn't expect a confession so soon. Goth was still confused with his feelings- he didn't understand it.

"Look, Goth... Just pretend this didn't happ-" Raven was cut off by Goth smashing his lips *teeth?* onto Raven's.

Raven was a bit surprised, but he quickly returned the kiss. The kiss eventually got heated before they pulled away, gasping for air.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before Goth spoke up.

"...No one has to know."

A/N: Oh boy! Look at me not doing requests in order! So I remembered my and Plum's Goven RP and so I kinda based it off of that- so- w h e e-

I hope you liked it- disnsosnoss