Video games + dares (IBVS Inkmare)

KinkyLilShiet I already shipped normal Inkmare aND YOU HAD TO DRAG ME INTO THIS-))

WHEEZE PREPARE FOR EXTREME OOC- AND EXTREME CLICHÉ))

Isaac was currently in class, watching the clock. There were only a few seconds left until dismissal, and-

RIIIINNNNGGGG

Yup, there it was. Everyone got up and fixed their stuff up.

Isaac put on his bag and walked out of the classroom, almost immediately looking for Chris. They were supposed to go play video games today, but Chris changed their plans in lunch. They were going to visit the Jovel twins later now.

Isaac wasn't really sure why Chris wanted to go to the Jovel twins' house- maybe to hang out more with Chris' crush or something similar- but they could always hang out over the weekend, so he didn't understand why now.

Isaac let out a sigh and shrugged it off as Chris just wanting to get as close as possible- as soon as possible, so he'll let it slide.

Isaac soon spotted Chris outside the school gates and headed to him. It wasn't really hard to spot him- just look for a really pale, tall guy wearing sunglasses.

He eventually made it through the crowds and sighed as relief as he stood in front of Chris. "So, are we going to wait for them or head there already?" Isaac asked, looking up at Chris. "They already left a while ago to start preparing snacks or whatever, so we should go-" Chris replied, basically dragging Isaac behind him.

"Hey! Stop dragging me! I can walk!" Isaac exclaimed, trying to get Chris to let go of him.

-Timeskip-

Chris gave a few hard knocks on the door before he waited. Not long after, the door swung open, revealing the less edgier twin, Drew.

"Oh! Come in! Make yourselves at home!" Drew greeted with a smile. Drew stepped to the side to let the two in. Chris immediately stepped inside and plopped himself down on the couch while Isaac just returned Drew's smile and stepped inside, standing beside Chris.

After a while of waiting and Drew insisting multiple things, Isaac sat down next to Chris and Nevin ran down he stairs.

Nevin greeted the two with a quick 'Hello' and sat between Isaac and Drew.

"Okay, now that everyone's here, I can tell you all what we're doing!" Drew exclaimed with a grin. Isaac then assumed that Drew convinced Chris to make them come for some hang out or something.

"We are going to play vIDEO GAMESS!" Drew exclaimed as he whipped out a new wii from nowhere. Drew quickly set it up before he got four controllers out.

Chris was already excited for this, Nevin was silently praying that they won't play Mario Kart, and Isaac was just praying thay they were going to play Mario Kart.

Luckily, or unluckily, they weren't going to play Mario Kart. And again, Luckily, or unluckily, they were going to play Mario Party 8.

((I've only played this game twice so please excuse any mistakes I make))

"The two players that get the lowest scores are gonna be dared by the two players with the highest scores, okay?" Drew quickly said before the game started while everyone else gave a nod.

Everyone picked out their characters. Isaac chose Waluigi, Chris chose Luigi, Drew chose Yoshi, and Nevin choose Wario.

Just a few minutes into the game, everyone was already against each other. Eventually, Tag battle popped up. Waluigi amd Wario were paired up and Luigi and Yoshi were paired up.

So now, it was the Double Crossers against the Green Machine.

After a rather intense battle, the Green Machine won, so Drew and Chris were just screaming about their victory and laughing at Nevin and Isaac.

-Timeskip-

The game finally finished. The top two were Isaac and Drew. While the last two were, surprisingly (or not surprisingly) Nevin and Chris.

Drew let out a laugh as he looked over to Isaac. "Who do you wanna dare?" Drew asked, looking over to Nevin and Chris before back to Isaac.

Isaac found it weird if he chose Nevin, so he chose Chris while Drew took Nevin.

A grin found it's way to Isaac's face as he looked over to Chris. He knows that Chris has been developing feelings for Drew, and he had a plan.

"Okay, I'll go first," Drew started. "Nevin, I dare you to kiss Isaac on the cheek!" Drew exclaimed with a grin.

Nevin heated up as he looked over to Isaac, who was just sitting there, a bit surprised. They should have probably gave a few rules about the dares before they started.

Nevin was about to protest but Drew basically pushed Nevin to Isaac. Nevin just decided to get this over as quick as possible and crawled a bit closer to Isaac to give him a kiss.

But that's when Chris "accidentally" pushes Isaac a bit.. So instead of Nevin kissing Isaac on the cheeks, Nevin kissed Isaac on the lips.

Nevin and Isaac sat there, frozen, and in shock. The two were slowly heating up and was slowly but surely getting flustered.

The two only broke apart when they heard squealing coming from Drew. They looked over to him and watched as Drew and Chris gave each other a high five.

"Plan make the salty ones kiss is a success." Chris said, looking over to Isaac and Nevin with a smirk as their face tried to let the heat die down.

The rest of the day was spent by Isaac and Nevin chasing Drew and Chris while yelling at them.

-timeskip-

Chris and Isaac were now leaving. It was getting late and they needed to be home soon. They gave their goodbyes and left-

But not without Isaac maybe giving Nevin a quick goodbye kiss... maybe.

...
..
.
.
.
.

Isaac moved away from his laptop, stretching a bit. He's never written fanfiction about himself before, but he was happy with this. He guessed he had to admit that he had a small crush on Nevin. Now to make sure no one reads I-

Chris popped up out of nowhere. "Hey Isaac, what's that?" Chris asked, looking over Isaac's shoulder. Isaac quickly shut his laptop.

"...Homework-" "..You were writing fanfiction again, weren't you?" "Okay, yeah." "It better not be about me and Drew!" "Yeah, don't worry, it's about you and Charlie." "EW, MAN, WHAT THE HECK?!" "pFt- I'm joking! I'm joking.."

WHEEZE THAT SUCKS BUT IT'S LATE HERE AND I JUST DISJAOWJQOAJAO))