Birthday Surpise! (Blink)

It's Blue x Ink- uh, I don't know the ship name but I heard it's Blink, so.. Also there's gonna be some Drama- because I also wanna throw Drink into this..))

Blue was sat in his room, humming to himself as he continued making something for an event. He was currently making part of a gift for Ink's birthday- he wanted it to be simple, but special. So now he was making a huge box to hold all the art supplies he got for Ink. The box was almost as tall as him and was painted with splashes of random colors. Blue was honestly proud of it. He finished up the box and started to dump all the art supplies he had bought into the box, eventually filling the box with a mountain of supplies. He covered the box with the box cover and got a bright blue ribbon, making a huge bow top for the box. He gently placed it on the middle of the box and took out a small paper to write a message.

'Dear Ink,

I hope today is a great day for you! We've been together for a while and I wanted you to know how much I love you! I hope you like my gift for you and you think of me every time you use it. You mean a lot to me, and I thought maybe my gift would show you how much you mean to me! Thanks for keeping me safe and loving me back, Ink. Enjoy your day!

Sincerely,
The Magnificent Sans'

Blue signed the letter before he taped it to the side of the box. He teleported the box and himself to the doodle sphere, and he almost immediately looked for Ink. He spotted Ink in the distance, so he started running to him. He was planning to tackle him into a hug, but something made him slow down. He saw Dream with Ink, and.. he didn't like what he was seeing. Dream was getting way too close to Ink, and Ink was letting all of this happen. As he got closer and closer, his heart started to break more and more. And once he was close enough, he got to watch Dream and Ink share a kiss. That basically killed whatever was left of Blue's heart.

Blue didn't notice, but he was starting to cry. The other two didn't notice the small skeleton as they pulled away from each other and laughed. "Don't tell Blue, okay?" Ink said with a grin. Dream just replied with a nod and a smile. "Hey, Ink. I gotta go. Let's just celebrate later, okay?" Dream said as he planted a kiss on Ink's cheek before leaving. Blue turned away from Ink and started walking back to his box. Ink only noticed him when Blue got there. Ink teleported over to Blue and pulled him into a hug. "Blue! I'm so glad you could come see me!" Ink exclaimed as he hugged Blue tighter. Blue only started to cry more and Ink took notice of it, releasing Blue from his hug.

"Blue? What's wrong? Did something happen?" Ink asked, his tone showing his worry. Blue just stood there, letting tears run down his eyes. It hurt. His feelings hurt. "H-Happy Birthday.. I-Ink.." Blue said before he turned and opened up a portal back to his home. "I-I hope y-you enjoy your t-time with Dream.." Blue said before he walked through and closed the portal. Then, Ink realized he fucked up.

As soon as Blue walked through, he just rushed to his room and buried his face in his pillow, crying his eyes and heart out. Multiple thoughts ran through his head as he sobbed. Was he not good enough? Was he just such a bad boyfriend? What did Dream have that he didn't? Thoughts continued to run through his head as his tears and sobs escaped him. Meanwhile, Ink was in his doodle sphere, panicking. He shouldn't have chosen to accept Dream's confession- especially since he was already with Blue. He realized he still hasn't opened the huge box Blue left, so he walked over to it and inspected it. He found the letter Blue left and read it. Now he was filled with guilt. He didn't know what to do anymore.

He decided he should try and visit Blue and maybe try to apologize. He made a portal to Blue's house and walked through, closing the portal right after. He closed the portal and walked up to their door, giving the door a couple of hard knocks. Papyrus was probably somewhere else since nobody opened the door. He heard shuffling and someone run down the stairs. He prepared himself and took a few deep breaths. The door swung open, revealing Blue wrapped up in a blanket. Once he saw Ink, tears rushed to fill his eyes before he slammed the door shut. Ink didn't have time to react, but he tried to apologize through the door anyways.

"Blue! Listen, I'm sorry! I knew what I did was wrong, but please give me another chance! I promise I'll be better- I won't choose anyone else over you! Dream just makes me feel weird, okay? I can't explain it but I couldn't process it earlier! Please, Blue! I'm sorry!" Ink exclaimed as he tried to open the door. He could hear muffled sobs from the other side of the door and sighed. He didn't mean to hurt Blue. He turned his back to the door and sat down on the floor. He'd just wait for Blue to open the door. He leaned against the door and waited. The cold was inviting him to sleep, but he didn't want to give in yet. He wanted to wait.

Blue, on the other hand, was starting to fall asleep. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep, wanting to sleep off the heaviness in his chest. He fell asleep as he started to snore lightly, his blanket sort of falling off of him. Ink was met with Papyrus a while after. Of course, he couldn't let Papyrus know that he kind of just cheated on Blue, so he just explained that he wanted to pick Blue up but he guessed he was asleep and decided to wait. Pap surprisingly bought that and agreed to let Ink wait inside. Ink immediately spotted Ink asleep on the couch, and he let out a sigh and walked over to Blue. He planted a kiss on his forehead and sat by him. "I'm sorry, Blue.. I love you, too.. I hope you can forgive me.." Ink mumbled as he fixed the blanket so Blue wouldn't get cold.

He watched Blue sleep as his mind thought of ways on how to solve the mess he made. He guessed he could actually take Blue out and explain everything, or he could just.. spare Blue from whatever pain might come later on and break up with him. He sighed as leaned his head on the couch. Tears brimmed Ink's eyes as he continued to watch Blue. "I'm sorry, Blue.." he mumbled as he pulled Blue into a hug while he was asleep, continuing to mumble his apologies. He didn't want Blue to suffer, so he was making himself a promise to not start anything with Dream. Dream may give Ink happiness, but Blue is Ink's happiness. Ink didn't want to give that up. He realized he was being so selfish, and he needed to apologize for that, too.

He started to fall asleep, too. His eyes getting heavy and the sleepiness creeping up on him. He guessed he also needed to get rid of the heaviness in his chest and drifted off to sleep. He was lucky Papyrus wasn't there to see him give Blue multiple apologies- he would've probably asked what was wrong and murder Ink as soon as Ink explained. Dream probably wouldn't be too happy, but he could probably find someone better. Like Cross. Ink really needed to set them up on a date sometime.

-Timeskip-

Ink woke up to some more muffled sobbing. He looked up and noticed Blue all curled up, watching Ink as he cried his eyes out again. Ink panicked and got up, pulling Blue into a hug while patting his back. "Shh, Blue, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry- please don't cry.. I love you, okay? I would choose you over Dream all the time, okay? Don't cry, don't cry, shh.." Ink said as he tried to comfort Blue. Blue's sobs died down as his tears lessened. Eventually, silence filled the room, the two thinking of what to say. Ink eventually pulled away from the hug. "Blue, I'm sorry..." Ink repeated, guilt obvious in his eyes. Blue stared at Ink before letting out a sigh.

"You're lucky I love you.." Blue mumbled before he was attacked with kisses.

((I ENJOYED WRITING THIS BUT I DON'T KNOW IF Y"ALL ENJOYED READING THIS SO- WHEEZE, LET ME KNOW??? OR SOMETHING??