Mine pt. 2 (Nightmare x Ink)

Ink was frozen- I mean, who wouldn't be? The room was silent, so Ink decided to speak up. "H-Hey..." Ink said in a shaky tone. Nightmare put on a smile- The artist was terrified, and he loved it.

"What's wrong, artist? Cat got your tounge?" Nightmare asked with a smirk. Ink started to shake- he couldn't believe that this was happening. He wanted to leave, hating the aura Nightmare gives off. He wanted to go back to his doodle sphere to relax, or maybe just be in a fight with Error- anywhere other than here would be amazing for him right now.

Ink was defenseless. His brush is gone and he was being held by a monster- He didn't want to die.

Nightmare was feeding off every single negative emotion Ink felt. He loved how helpless Ink felt. He loved how fear took over Ink's body. He loved how terrified he looked.

Nightmare was having a great moment- but it was cut short when Ink puked.

"Ugh- Disgusting!" Nightmare exclaimed in disgust as the black inky goop got on his tentacles- which was a bit funny considering the fact that he was literally covered in black goop.

-Timeskip because I can't think of anything else for this part-

Ink had been stuck here for the past few minutes- days- weeks- he couldn't really tell since he was left in a room without a window. His vials had been slowly running out, so he was getting emptier and emptier with each passing minute.

Nightmare, of course, noticed. He had been feeding off of Ink's negative emotions, and he surely noticed when those emotions were dissappearing. He didn't sense any positive emotions, so he was a bit confused.

But, lucky for Nightmare, one of his slaves- er, subordinates knew how the artist worked.

Error was chilling in the "dining room"- which was kind of a dining hall at this point. Error was eating a snack before Nightmare casually sat next to Error.

"So, Error... What's wrong with the Artist?" Nightmare asked in the most casual tone he could muster. Error sat there for a second before he bursted into a fit of laughter. "YoU cArE fOR hIm nOw??" Error asked before going into another series of laughter. Error found it hilarious-

Who knew that the King of Darkness would actually care for someone- well, technically, Nightmare only cared because he was losing the benefit he had- but still!

Error calmed down after maybe a few minutes of laughter. "I-i sTIll cAn"T bElIeVe iT tHouGh- aNywAys, HiS vIaLs aRe pRoBAblY eMpTy. He nEEdS tHosE tO fEEl sOmeThinG. WithOut eM, He'S bAsICalLy AN eMotIonLeSS zOmbIe." Error explained before putting on a sly grin. "ANd wHy dId yOu wAnT to kNow tHiS?" Error asked, his tone filled with mischief.

"Don't get the wrong idea, glitch. I've been feeding off of his negative emotions and it's dissappearing. I am not interested in him in the way you think I am." Nightmare replied.

Oh boy, how wrong he was.

A/N: WOW GUESS WHO STOPPED PROCASTINATING AND FINISHED THIS?? Also, yes, this might have a part 3- I'm debating if I should do Angst or Fluff, so I might ask a few people, so yee ehuehuehue