Get Help (Palette x Goth)

((So, I keep wanting to make Blueberryscented sad with sad poth, so hERE-))

Nightmare put a wicked smile on his face. He had Goth, who was basically almost dead, under him, and he had Palette surrounded by him team.

"You know, Palette," Nightmare picked up Goth by his hood and draged him closer to Palette. "It doesn't have to end this way.." Nightmare said before he wrapped a tentacle around Goth's neck, ready to snap it at any second.

Palette was frozen. He wasn't sure of what to do. "Just hand it over to me, boy." Nightmare said, tightening his grip on Goth's neck. Goth struggled to get the tentacle off his neck. He weakly tugged at it, trying his best to get it off.

Palette couldn't stand to watch this. He took a deep breath in and looked at Nightmare. "I'll give it to you..." Palette said before he took out a small, glowing rock from his pocket. He cautiously handed it over before Nightmare threw Goth at Palette.

"W-Why did you do that..?! I thought... I thought it was destroyed..?" Goth said, his face covered in worry and pain. "Well, we wouldn't have gotten out of there without it, right?" Palette said, offering a worried smile.

Nightmare got his team together, ready to leave- But it was interrupted by Dream shooting an arrow at Nightmare.

The two fought while Palette tried to get Goth to escape- But Goth wanted to fight. So Goth tried while Palette tried his best to keep Goth hiding.

After a while of fighting, Nightmare still came out victorious. Dream had escaped with the help of Blue and Goth was being held down by Error.

Nightmare let out a dark laugh. "Well, you can just leave that here to die. Error will be destroying this AU after. Next will be Ink's void." Nightmare explained before he opened up a portal.

They were about to go through, but Palette stopped them. "Wait.. surely, you'll all need a guide. Who better then me? After all, I AM the son of Ink.." Palette started explaining, slowly approaching them. Goth was barely conscious, but he could still see and process everything. He saw Palette near Nightmare. "...And I give you my UNDYING loyalt-" Palette cut himself off. He tried to stab Nightmare. Tried. Nightmare wrapped his tentacle around Palette's neck and quickly snapped it before he threw Palette's dead body at Goth.

Goth was weak, but he managed to crawl over to Palette. "You know, he was always full of mischief. He should've chosen his words more carefully." Nightmare said before he went through the portal with the others.

"I-It's okay, Palette! I.. I'll... I'll get help.." Goth said in a shaky voice, tears streaming down his face.

Goth clutched onto Palette as everything around them started to crumble. Goth closed his eyes, expecting death.. but..

He was saved. He was saved by Blue and Dream, but.. Palette was left.. Goth couldn't even say goodbye- or take a piece of him with him.. All he could do at that moment- was cry.