Chapter 43--Saved

Oh my god, guys! This is it. It's the last chapter. I condensed 2 short ones into 1 longer one because it seemed to make more sense. I like how the story ended and at the moment, I'm thinking about a sequel with Fernando's daughter. Honestly, I think I might do it but let me know what you think! I really wish I had some feedback to go off of, to be honest, but I'm not sure how to get people to read my book. Oh well. I'll let you guys read the last chapter in peace haha. :D Enjoy!

Everything that day and into the night was one big haze. I had figured out that they put in extra wolfsbane to keep me close to unconsciousness. The musty smell seemed to disappear and I was only awake for a few moments every few hours. Even the cuts and bruises from the guard who beat me seemed to go numb. I tried to listen around for signs of Fernando or anyone. I needed to get out of the dungeon as soon as I could so I could stop the queen and the attack. I sat up a little and slowly looked around the dark cell. All I heard was water dripping from a leak and the corner and the guard coughing up a storm. There was always one guard on post all the time.

I looked at my burned and bleeding wrists. I couldn't muster up a lot of strength so pulling them off was not an option. I tried to slip my hand out but only ended up burning my fingertips by trying to pull on it. I hissed at it as I let go. After regaining composure, I looked around for something I could use to unlock it. There wasn't a damn thing. Frustrated, I tried to yank the chains off the wall. I failed miserably and ended up on the ground, groaning in pain. I heard the guard's steps coming my way. I backed into the corner and put my head on my knees. I was hoping he'd just leave after seeing me.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" He demanded. When I slowly looked up, he seemed to get more mad. He was a small thing and had barely any muscles, yet he was in charge of me. The prince. He yelled, "I'm talking to you, you dumb fag! Answer me." I clenched my fists and tried not to cause any more trouble. I didn't want a 3rd beating. "Fuck this. You don't want to talk then fine, but I'm not leaving until I get something I want."

He opened the door. I silently accepted the next beating until I heard his pants unzip. I looked up, horrified, "No, no, no! Don't you have a mate? Stop!"

He laughed, "She won't care. Besides, you need to be put in place."

He came closer without his pants on. His dick was out and ready to go. 'No, please! I-I won't try again, I swear! Beat me, just don't do this!" I had a mate and I knew that he'd feel it. I knew he'd hate me for it too. I just got him back and this guy was going to mess it up. I decided that begging and feeding his superiority complex wouldn't work so I took another course of action: I decided to attack.

I snarled and tried to lunge on him. His smug smile got bigger when the chains choked me back and restrained my arms. He chuckled as I kept snarling, "Turn the fuck around, Prince" He said my title as a joke. I growled again to let him know that there was no way in hell I'd do it. He threw a good punch and not even the adrenaline rush could keep me awake after that. I fell to the ground and passed out, but not before felt him slide in and start slipping in and out of me. A tear escaped from my eyes as it all went black. I'm so sorry Duncan.

****

"Oliver, what the fuck happened?" Fernando helped me sit up. I was slowly waking up from that nightmare. After a few seconds, I felt a burning pain in my ass and looked down. There was dried blood all around me. It came back. I started crying immediately, "I-I tried to escape and then a  g-guard came d-down and...I think... he shoved something..up there"

Fernando had a hard look on his face, but he kept his hand on my shaking shoulders. I Brought my legs up and rested my head on my knees. Fernando asked, "Was it his..."

I shook my head, "Well, yes, but there was something else, I-I don't know what it was."

"It's okay, I'm getting you out of here right now. I hope you can still fight or you and I are both dead. I've already pulled the alarm."