Chapter 31-Welcome to Hell

Heyo!! Just so you guys know, I have another chapter ready to go for you right away after this one and it'll be a bit on the longer side.  Have a good day and enjoy this shorter one though!!! :D

"You're testing my patience, where is your prince?"

I listened to Ally sharply reply, "He isn't my prince. He's my brother and you can see him when I say so."

I heard him chuckle, "So that makes you the griffin then. My apologies." He said it so calmly and respectfully that I was kind of surprised.

Ally called out to him, "I don't like you and I think you know that it has to do with your private matters. I suggest you watch how you approach my brother or you'll have me to deal with. Got it?"
Respectfully he replied, "Of course, Saboteur."

She huffed and I heard him walking up the jet stairs. My heart could've been racing(if it still beat). For the first time in 10 years, I had to face my biggest demon. There was nothing that scared me like how he felt about me. His scent got stronger as he got closer. I saw his hand pull away the curtain. He peeked his head in. His brown eyes were piercing and it was like they could see right through me.

I croaked out, "H-Hey."

He sat on the bed opposite to me and breathed in. I noticed his eyes were a little red, but I didn't think much of it. He finally replied, "You're hurt. The queen did this?"

I saw his jaw continually lock and unlock as he tried to stay calm. I sat up, "Yeah, but that doesn't matter. I'm not healing and that's not good."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You aren't healing at all? Why not?"
"A normal werewolf or vampire can't heal ripped muscles like mine. My lycan ability is to heal anything with my touch, but it won't work."

"Maybe because you can't use it on yourself."
I shook my head, "I've healed broken bones before."

He sighed and fidgeted with his hands, "I don't know what to tell you, Oliver. I suggest you cancel this little observation and go home. I have nothing for you here."

"Well, Allison and everyone else seems to think that being by you will strengthen my powers and will help me heal faster."

"I'm here so why aren't you healing? Did you fuck it up?"

"What? How can someone even fuck something like this up? God, can't you just play nice so that we can figure this out?"
He scoffed, "No. I can't play 'nice'. You fucking broke me! You did! It's fitting that you're broken too! You need me to fix this, I don't need you; therefore, you play by my rules."

"That's fucked up. There aren't rules, Duncan and I'm not playing by any of them."
He crossed his arms, "Wanna bet? How you gonna get off of the jet without me carrying you?"

"I can do it! I don't need you!"

He raised an eyebrow and got up. I was too stubborn to stop him from leaving the jet. When I heard his car driving away, I snarled and roared in frustration. He made me so mad. Ally stomped up the stairs to find me huffing and trying to control my anger in that stupid bed. She put her arm on my shoulder, "Are you okay? What happened? Why did Duncan leave? Can you walk?"

I exploded and yelled, "We fought and he left us here to fend for ourselves because that's the kind of selfish prick he is! He left us here even though I can't heal! He did nothing!" I collected myself and growled out, "Let's just leave."

She was quiet before saying, "No. You are just as much a butt as he is when you want to be. My guess is that he started it and you escalated it which isn't helpful. Look, it's not your fault, but you gotta control your tongue more. On a different note, Xander is strong and fast. He'll carry you to the manor and I know where it is, so I'll lead him there. Anyway, I gotta go get everyone ready. Rest up."
She tried to get up to go, but I grabbed her arm to get her attention back, "I'd rather be stuck like this the rest of my life then go crawling back to him."