Chapter 7-Pasta is amazing

I woke up laying naked in the same den that Taurus was in last night. I felt so much better. All the pain I had been feeling the past few days. Everything in me felt lighter and relaxed. I laughed and stood up. I quickly realized that someone could see me so I ran as fast my enhanced speed could take me to my jeep where I kept some extra blankets for when a girl and I had some. . .fun here.

You disgust me. I had to watch that shit.

I rolled my eyes, "Taurus, shut it."

No, really. We were supposed to save ourselves for our mate.

I finally got back to my jeep and I threw a plaid blanket over myself. Taurus growled so I yelled, "Seriously? Shut up! I'm not driving naked!"

He growled more, Someone else's scent is on this blanket. It should be his scent on here.

I stopped everything, "Did you say 'his'? I know wolves have soulmates but shouldn't mine be a girl?? I'm straight!" A second of silence passes, "Oh my God, you were the voice that said mate when I saw Duncan. Is he--"

Yes. Duncan is our mate.

"Well then. Is that why I'm so fuckin attatched!?"

Yes, it's the mate bond. Your souls are connected. If your relationship grows, so does the bound and he'll be able to use the midlink that werewolves have so he can talk to you like this. He'll also feel what you feel and vice versa. You'll learn to love it.

So, he's a vampire. Is that bad?

I don't know. I know that you need to talk to Ally though.

I was really confused, Uhm, why?

She's got powers. I can sense the power radiating from her. How do you think she knew about the forest dip shit? Damn, sometimes you really irritate me Oli.

I didn't like how he was being rude, Snap again and I swear to God!

You can't control me!!

I'll stab myself right before I shift so you feel the pain!

Fine! I'll stay quiet! Just, go see her! I smiled, enjoying the peace of mind. The ride home was quiet and I was able to think. I had to talk to Dad about the adoption because I knew Martha would never admit it and after that I decided I'd take the rest of the day as a chill day. God knows I needed it.

Actually, there's just the moon goddess for us.

TAURUS, OH MY GOD! GO SLEEP OR LICK YOUR BUTT.

I felt him withdraw and I relaxed a little. Taurus was cool, but he really needed to shut up. I didn't like the fact that he could hear my thoughts. The last 10 minutes of the drive home was pretty quiet and I had finally put that damn knob back on my radio. The chillstep station was probably the most relaxing thing on the radio at 2 in the morning. I couldn't believe that I was a freaking wolf all of yesterday. I literally shifted into a wolf and a giant wolf at that. I also had trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that I killed someone yesterday and drank them dry. I was a monster like Duncan. He said he saved me but I didn't get how. He just turned me into a murderer that couldn't die. I realized that I had no idea what was fiction when it came to vampires.

I could tell you. . .

I groaned, Fine. Do I have to avoid the sun and what about the Jesus shit?

He laughed, Well, you do have to avoid the sun as much as possible. It won't fry you but it'll hurt like hell and you'll get blisters after too long on the sun. As for Holy objects, stay the FUCK away from Holy water. It burns like hell. Also, now that you're a real vampire, you have to be invited in. Soo, you can't get into your house unless your parents invite you in. And you're naked so have fun. I know I will, like, where's my popcorn?