Chapter 14--Goodbye

Hey guys! I'm glad ya chose to read another chapter here! I am SO excited to continue this story! At this point, we're about 1/3 or 1/2 of the way through. Also, I think the synopsis needs an update lmao, it turned out slightly different than intended. Also, I'm sorry about the chapters being a bit short, The next one will be a little longer so yeah...

EXCITING!!

"THEY WHAT?!?" Martha screamed at me, standing up in her chair. I cringed a little, but after my initial shame, I got up and yelled right back at her.

"DON'T YELL AT ME! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY COULD SMELL ME AT COLLEGE."

She yelled back more as Greg sat with his hands on his head, "FINE, BUT HOW DO THEY KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE OLIVER?"

I got quiet and cleared my throat, "Well, I, uh, kinda threw a party when you guys were gone."

Greg groaned and Martha yelled, "OLIVER!"

I couldn't even be mad at her because she had a legitimate reason to be mad at the moment. "Well, anyways. They saw my face and I guess I look really similar and yeah.....The vampire King knows where I live. He sent someone in to kill me, but it was..." I tried to avoid bringing in Duncan, "handled appropriately."

Martha sighed and shook her head, "God, I am so disappointed in you, but now you're in danger. We have to move. You might be able to go to the queen's castle, but it's a far shot. You'll probably end up having to move to a different country."

Hearing this, I thought of leaving Duncan and even I whined a bit at the thought. Taurus was going insane. Oliver, you need to fix this! Tell her why you're safe here! You'll be fine because they're bound by ancient law and the ancient law says they can't kill another vampire which is you.

I spoke to him, Maybe it's for the best if I leave. He'll be out of danger honestly. Imagine if his dad found out about us. How the werewolf and vampire princes are mated.

I don't want to leave our mate, Oliver.

Neither do I.

I looked to Martha and Greg and did the hardest thing I'd ever have to do, "Okay. When do I leave?" My throat burned, but I kept myself under control.

Martha looked to Greg surprised at my cooperation, "U-Uh probably in a week or two. We need to make some arrangements."

I nodded, "Okay, but Allison is coming with me or I'm staying." I wasn't about to lose the one person I truly loved

Martha looked astounded, "You will not take my child--"

I cut her off with a vicious growl, "I, a lycan prince, will protect her with everything I have and give her the best life I can. You lost the title of her mother when you said she was a lost cause."

Martha was silent. She knew I was serious. She sighed, "Fine but if she even gets scratched so help me, Oliver!"

"I know, she'll be fine."

"Look, I really can't get her out of there in the timeframe we have. What if you left and I'll bring her to--"

"No, if I have to, I'll break her out. I'll give you one week to get her out of there legally and if you can't I'm going in next Wednesday."

She nodded, "Fine, but I don't like this."

I laughed, "You never liked anything I did." I didn't even stay to hear her remark, I just went to bed and started making plans. I slept awful.

*********

My week in waiting was spent skipping school, avoiding calls from my worried friends, and planning my escape. According to Martha, rogue werewolves were on their way to discard of the abomination that is me. The entire werewolf kingdom had heard of me. The dark prince. Greg often filled me in on the kingdom "news" so we had actually connected a little bit. I really liked my nickname. Although it wasn't really fitting, it made me seem cooler than I was. Not a bone in my body was "dark" and "moody" like the name alluded to. Well, I guess I could be a little moody, but I liked the name anyways. I was given the nickname because I was a hybrid. Yes, you heard it. The entire kingdom knew I was a hybrid. I guess the King of Vampires already told the queen and now both sides wanted me dead. Werewolves didn't like me because I had vampire in me and vampires didn't like me because I was a royal werewolf. It didn't bother me much. I didn't need them to be happy. If anything, I was just glad to be leaving it all for a secluded life with Ally.