"What."

"You're such a pain to get out of bed in the morning," Zayn comments. 

"I like my sleep," I respond, still keeping my eyes shut. 

"So do we. But even blondie is awake."

"Go without me," I whine. 

"Babe," I hear Niall say. I open my eyes and see him kneeling beside the bed next to me. "Please come with us."

"I'm too tired. Can't I miss just this one interview?" I ask, sporting a puppy dog face. He looks at me pleadingly but eventually gives in and lets me sleep longer. 

Thank God. I need a lazy day to myself. I love hanging out with the guys and getting to do all this fun stuff, but it's wearing me out and I just need a little break to relax for a day. Besides it’s not like anything new is going to be asked at the interview. Nothing new ever is unless there’s drama in the Hollywood world or rumors spreading around that need to be cleared up. 

The boys decide it's best to have Claire stay at the hotel too. While they were in the interview she would be all alone backstage and who knew what that could lead to? She's had a crazy busy few months too, having to run around everywhere the boys and I went. Every interview, concert, signing, meet and greet…That's a lot for a four year old to handle.

She spent a lot more time sleeping instead of playing these days. As soon as Louis escorted her to me and Niall's room she crashed at the foot of the bed, cuddling up to her giant stuffed bear.

I smiled at her and flicked on the TV. It wasn't loud enough to wake her up but it was loud enough to be heard from my spot on the bed. I stayed under the covers for warmth and watched an old episode of Modern Family. Somewhere in the middle of that I dozed off. 

*You gotta help me! I'm stuck inside your phone! Answer it to set me free! Hurry!*

My ringtone woke me up. I checked the caller ID. Rebecca? 

"Hello?"

"Lex!" 

"Hey! What's up?" I was a bit confused. Rebecca didn't usually call or text me. I wonder if she heard about me and Niall being together. 

"Are you okay?" she asks worriedly.

"Um....yeah. Why? Is there a reason I shouldn't be okay?" She was silent for a moment. 

"Lex grab your laptop."

"Wh-

"Just grab your laptop." Confused I walked across the room, careful not to disturb Claire, and picked up my MacBook. 

"Okay. I have my laptop."

"Look up Niall Horan."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

"What am I going to find?" I ask as I type his name into google. "We're dating. Everyone knows that already."

"Did you search him yet?"

"I just hit enter." I hear her sigh on the other end as I read the first thing that pops up. 

'One Direction's Niall Horan cheating on girlfriend Alexis Blake?!' 

My mouth drops open as I click the picture attached. 

"Lexi?" she voices. I don't say anything as I stare at the picture.

 It was Niall and Maggie outside the TV studio. I could tell it was from today because he was wearing the same outfit he left in this morning. He was facing her. They were looking straight into each other’s eyes and his hand was locked with hers. If I didn't know any better I would say they were about to kiss.  Even though I knew Niall would never do something like that to me it still hurt and I felt betrayed. I could also see Kate off to the side watching them with a nervous expression.

"Lexi are you there?" 

I cough and try to swallow the lump in my throat. "I-I'm fine."

"You're sure?"

"I'm....I just...I'm sure it's not what it looks like," I say uncertainly. "I mean Niall probably has an explanation for this."

"I really hope you're right."

I choke back my tears. 

"Me too."

She sighs on the other end. "We seriously need to talk more. The office is so lonely without you. Right now I'm actually at work. I'll call you if I find anything else about this whole...situation...but let me know if he mentions it to you. Okay? Keep me updated!"

 I smile. 

"Will do. Thank you for telling me. Bye Rebecca."

"I wasn't sure if you knew or not. Bye Lexi! Good luck!" I sigh and press end.

I would love to get closer to Rebecca. She's very nice and I need some girl time every now and then. Kristy works a lot for other people as well as for the tour so she's always busy with makeup and hair. Rebecca can call me from her job and talk when she's not busy. I just really need someone to talk to. Especially right now. 

For the next few hours I stare at the picture and try to fight back the tears until the boys get back. Claire eventually woke up so I clicked the TV to an episode of SpongeBob and moved my computer with me to the couch to be alone. I was still staring at the picture when Louis and Niall walked through the door. 

"Boobear!" Claire squeals when she sees Louis. He smiles and picks her up as she runs into his arms. 

"Hey Claire! Hey Lex," he acknowledges me on the couch. I give a weak smile and wave back, turning my attention to the picture once again. Louis and Claire left and Niall smiled at me. 

"Hey babe," he says to me cheerfully. 

"Hi," I still don't look at him as I say this. I keep my eyes on my computer screen. 

"You okay?" He leaned down to kiss my cheek, but I moved away. He looked concerned and confused. 

"Just peachy," I respond sarcastically, narrowing my eyes.  He gave me a strange look. 

"Umm...okay.....whatcha lookin at?" he peeked over my shoulder. I moved the screen so he could see it completely. I didn't say anything. I just stared at him, studying his face and waiting for his reaction. "That....is not at all what it looks like," he says after a long moment.

AUTHORS NOTE
O_O OH NO. what do you guys think his explanation is? WILL THEY BREAK UP?! :O comment lots of wonderful comments and you shall find out(: on the side is Lexi's ringtone XD Which is also by the way my ringtone for my own phone, for those who care lol. I thought it was appropriate XD you can get it on phonezoo.com for free (they have harry, louis, zayn, and liam ones too ;D) so yeah. lol enuf ringtone advertising XD anywhoo you know the drill. vote/comment/fan for more chapters and i love you poptarts<33 gbye(: