•❊Threatened|Part Two❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

It had taken you a moment to realize what was happening. Everything had happened so fast, sending you into a state of panic. Just before Lincoln struck, you had not noticed that he had left his fellow dancers.

I should have been more observant!

Everyone was frozen, and every pair of eyes were on you. The entire stage area had fallen quiet, so quiet that you were sure you could have heard your own heartbeat if you listened closely. Although at this point, you were convinced that you could hear your heart pounding in your chest.

The knife was held to your throat, and it was gently pressing against the delicate skin of your neck. Your eyes were wide, displaying the pure fear that you were experiencing at that moment.

Michael looked the most horrifed of all, mainly because you meant everything to him. He always made it known to you that he would be utterly lost if you weren't around. As you swallowed, you felt the knife press harder against your skin. You were oh so dangerously close to death.

Trying to keep calm, you glanced at Michael. You knew, deep down, that if Lincoln harmed you, there would be a high risk that your baby would be affected.

One of the band members moved, hitting the large drum in the process. Lincoln took in a deep breath and directed his attention to the band member.

"Don't move," you heard him snarl. "Or she dies,"

Your hands were cold, trembling violently as Lincoln kept a firm grip on your form. You knew that your legs were weak, but you refused to let them give way.

"Lincoln," Michael held his hands up as he took a step forward. "Hey man, come on, let her go,"

"Don't come any closer!" Lincoln raised his voice, making you wince slightly.

"Come on, Lincoln," one of his fellow dancers, Olivia, spoke. "Don't do this. Don't hurt her,"

"Let her go!" another one of his fellow dancers, Joshua, moved forward - making Lincoln press the knife harder. You cried out when you felt it cut into your skin. A little bit of blood could be felt, trickling down your neck.

"Stay back!" Olivia warned Joshua.

Everyone fell silent, keeping their gazes fixed on you. Michael looked as though he were about to cry.

"Look at you all," Lincoln spoke in a low tone. "You're all puppets now," he spat. "Helpless puppets,"

"Lincoln, stop," Olivia searched his eyes. "Why are you doing this? (Y/N) hasn't done anything to you,"

"She has," he responded, his voice laced with the purest elements of evil. "By not being mine," he continued. "(Y/N) is supposed to belong to me,"

Olivia's eyes widened slightly, and a few gasps could be heard. "Lincoln, she was already married to Michael before she met you," she tried to reason. "She was never yours to-"

"Yes she was!" Lincoln tightened his grip around you, making tears form in your eyes. "When I first laid eyes on her, I knew she was supposed to belong to me," he scoffed. "That's the whole reason I applied for this wretched job," he laughed a sinister laugh. "But then," he paused before continuing. "She became pregnant with his child," you sensed Lincoln look up at Michael.

"Let her go," Michael breathed. "Please don't hurt her,"

"Forget it, Lincoln, she'll never be yours," Joshua piped in.