•❊A Complete Family❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

✽SET IN THE THIS IS IT ERA✽

|2009|

•❊•

You bit your lip as you stared at your reflection in the full length mirror of your small bedroom. The small flat, that you rented alone, was quiet aside from birds chirping outside. It was eight in the morning, and you were currently preparing for something that you were very nervous for.

You see, you had been dating the man known as Michael Jackson, and you had been for two years. He was the sweetest man you had ever met, and you loved him very much. He was much older, and had three kids that weren't yours, but you didn't care. He was whom he was, and that was what you adored. You had never met his children, but you did know that he had three - two boys and one girl.

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

He had told you so much about them that you loved them already.

At present moment, you were getting ready to finally meet Michael's children. He had decided that he was ready to introduce you to them - something you were happy about.

You were nervous, but excited at the same time. You hoped that the kids would like you.

Running your hands over your outfit, you shrugged. You had on a lovely yellow dress that fell to your knees. Your hair was styled into a half up do, and you had a bit of makeup on. A classic shade of red was applied to your lips, and you looked good.

Michael was to pick you up any minute now. You continued to examine the way you looked before someone could be heard knocking at the front door. You jumped a little and let out a breath. Michael had arrived.

You grabbed your purse from the bed and rushed out of the bedroom, not bothering to shut the door behind you. You jogged to the front door and opened it. As expected, Michael was standing there.

"Hi," you breathed.

"Wow," he scanned your form. "You look stunning," he chuckled.

You giggled and blushed. "Thank you," you bit your lip gently. "You don't look too bad yourself," you remarked.

"Ah," he rolled his eyes playfully. "I hardly think so," he shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants. You stood there and studied the man you loved as he brought his eyes to meet yours. "Are you ready?" he gently snapped you back to your senses.

"Yes," you stepped out and closed the front door. You fished your keys from your purse and used them to lock the door. "Shall we go?"

"Yes," he nodded. "The kids are excited to see you," he said as he led the way to the car that wasn't parked too far away. "They really want to meet you,"

"I hope they like me," you took in a deep breath, making Michael stop. He turned tl face you and studied you thoroughyl.

"They are going to love you," he placed his hands on your shoulders. "You're the most amazing woman on the face of the earth," he smiled. "I have no doubt that the children will adore you as I do,"