•❊Distinguished|Part Seven❊•

You opened your eyes, and saw that beams of sunlight were streaming through the windows. You smiled upon realizing that you had no classes for the day, you were free. You sat up in bed and sighed, looking around. Stretching, you let out a soft groan and moved your head from side to side.

Perhaps I should spend the day in the library.

You glanced at the clock that sat on the bedside table and noted that the time was five past ten in the morning. You felt well rested, and rather happy that you didn't have classes for the day.

Getting up from the bed, you made your way into the small bathroom, which door was open. Standing in front of the mirror, you turned on the tap and gathered some water in the palms of your hands, splashing it on your face. The water was cold, making you shiver slightly.

Once you were done, you moved about to do your business before finally finishing from the bathroom. You walked out and made your way to the small closet, opening the doors - staring at your collection of clothes.

You pulled out an oversized sweater, and a pair of jeans. You tossed the items onto your bed and closed the closet doors before your phone vibrated from your bedside table. You ran over and picked the device up, realizing that you had gotten a message.

Hey, is this (Y/N)? This is Mason, Luisa gave me your number - I hope that's okay.

-Mason

You laughed a little and responded.

That's fine, I'll save your number in my contacts :)

-(Y/N)

You put the phone down and set your hands on your hips, looking around the room. You intended to get ready and make your way to the library.

Let me get ready.

•❁❁❁•

You walked along the grounds, looking at people as they passed by. Many of the students walked in pairs, and most of them were couples. You smiled to yourself as you made your way into the library building. Keeping your head down, you readjusted your hand bag over your shoulder as you moved.

As you entered, you bumped into a hard figure. Looking up, you saw that it was Michael. His eyes widened when he saw you on the floor, and he extended his hand to help you up. You took his hand and gasped, it was so cold.

"(Y/N)," he said, pulling his hand away. "You really need to pay attention to where you're going,"

"Uh," you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm sorry,"

Michael kept his eyes on you, taking in a deep breath before smiling a little. He had a few papers in his hand, and he stood straight.

"Walk with me," he said.

"W-What?" you gawked.

"I said walk with me," he repeated himself.

You gulped and nodded, following him out of the library. The two of you walked along the grounds, and many of the female students stared at you with jealousy.

Michael was a handsome man, and many of the female students admired him. It wasn't hard to see why.

"So, how have your classes been going?" Michael asked.

"Well...." you trailed off. "I'm not doing so well," your face fell.

"What?" he frowned. "Why?" he continued to move along.

"I just...can't seem to be handling my classes," your eyes became watery. "Especially your class,"

"Ah, I had noticed that," he responded. "(Y/N)," he came to a stop under a large tree. "What's going on with you? Is everything alright?"

You sighed and shook your head. "I've just been so distracted, lately," you groaned. "And I need help with my studies, but I don't know whom to ask," you bit your lip hard.

Michael stayed silent for a moment, watching you. He kept his eyes on you for a minute longer before he gently placed his cold hand on your shoulder.

"I want to help you,"

~•❊•~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|