•❊Get Out❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is poorly written, and not very good. You have been warned!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1987|

You stood there, in front of Diana Ross. You had heard so much about her, and now you were finally standing before her. The both of you were in her dressing room, and her performance had just finished. She had called you, and asked to see you - telling you that she wanted to talk about your fiance, Michael Jackson. Michael had had a long history with the woman, and he had been madly in love with her at one point - therefore, you were interested in what the woman had to say.

She wanted to see you alone, so you made an excuse to Michael - telling him that you were going out with friends, and leaving him alone in the small flat that the both of you shared.

The room was well lit, and Diana moved to fetch an envelope that was resting on her dressing table. She held it close and looked at you.

"I'm not going to lie, (Y/N)," she stared at you. "Michael and I.....love each other," she kept her eyes on you. "And I know that you're engaged to him...but we...just cannot stay away from each other. I need you to know that,"

"What the hell are you trying to tell me?" you narrowed your eyes.

"We've been seeing each other for three months now," she informed you. "And Michael wants me to keep it a secret from you, but it's better that you know," she said. "At least you can make better informed decisions,"

"And what makes you think that I'll believe you?" your eyes became slightly watery, but you held your composure. You and Michael had been engaged for four months, and had been dating for a year before that. You really thought you knew the man.

"I know you won't believe the words that leave my mouth," she held the envelope out. "You're smart," she laughed a little.

With a frown, you took the envelope from the woman.

"Open it," she said quietly.

Looking down at the envelope, you opened it and realized that there were photographs inside. Pulling them out, you saw that they were of Michael - laying asleep in bed, his body covered by nothing but a blanket. His curls were a mess, and it wasn't hard to identify the bed as Diana's.

It all made sense. He had been quite distant with you, and the last time you had been intimate with him was over a month ago. Your heart sank and you were furious. Michael had led you on. The both of you had seemed to be doing so well, moving into a flat that you could call home, planning a wedding, making a life together; and now, those dreams had collapsed around you.

"T-These..." you trailed off, throwing them back at Diana. She jumped a little, quite shocked with your behavior.

"(Y/N)," she said your name, but you turned around and walked to the door, opening it. She called your name again as you stepped out, but you ignored her and pulled the door shut.

Right now, you wanted to confront Michael.

•❁❁❁•

You opened the door to the flat, entering it quickly. You looked around and saw that the place was empty. Michael's car was gone, so you assumed that he had gone out for a drive. With a deep breath, you walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, pulling out a small bottle of water.

Pushing the door of the fridge shut, you shook your head and opened the bottle of water, taking a small sip. The liquid was cold and refreshing, bringing some comfort to you.

You stood there for a few minutes before you heard the door open. Straightening up, you watched as Michael walked in - pulling the door shut behind him. Your eyes were glossy, and as he turned around to face you - his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)," he smiled.

You set the bottle down onto the counter and walked up to him. You stared at him, and he frowned a little when he saw how upset you were.

"What's wrong?"

You slapped him across the face and narrowed your eyes at him. He groaned a little and brought his hand up to cover the side of his face that you slapped.

"(Y/N), what's going on?!" he raised his voice.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me," you held your index finger up to his face. "When the hell were you going to tell me that you were fooling around with Diana?!" you yelled.

Michael's face fell, and you could see the guilt in his eyes. It was true.

"She...told you," he said.

"Damn right she did. I just came back from seeing her," you scoffed. "Michael, what the hell is wrong with you?!" you growled. "We're supposed to be married soon!" you spat. "Not that that's going to happen, not after this," you set your hands on your hips.

"(Y/N)," he took a step forward but you took a step back. You shook your head and took your engagement ring off, throwing it at his face. "Pack your bags, and get out,"

~•❊•~
This one sucked, my apologies!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|