•❊Distinguished|Part Four❊•

"Stay away from her," Michael growled lowly, making your eyes widen. He looked angry.

"Professor Jackson, I was just trying to get her to dance with me!" the boy exclaimed. The music was loud, making it harder to hear what was being said.

"The lady does not want to dance with you," he said in response. "Have some respect for her," he narrowed his eyes.

You felt a sense of relief when the boy walked away. When he disappeared, Michael folded his arms and looked at you. He studied you for a long moment before turning around and walking out of the hall.

Standing there in shock, you looked around the room before you spotted Luisa making her way toward you. She pushed through the students and finally brought herself to stand in front of you.

"What happened?" she gawked.

"Uh....n-nothing," you shook your head. "Some guy just wanted me to dance with him and...professor Jackson....chased him away," you laughed a little.

"Are you alright?" she scanned your form. "Did you get hurt?"

"Not really," you responded. "But I think it's time for me to go back to my room. I've had enough of this party,"

"I'll take you back," she smiled a little.

"No, you just enjoy yourself," you giggled. "I can walk back to my dorm building on my own. I'll be fine,"

"Are you sure?" Luisa questioned.

"Yes," you gave her a hug. "Enjoy yourself," you repeated before pulling away from your best friend and walking out of the hall. The grounds were empty, and the sky was dark. You had to admit that you were a little frightened.

You rubbed your arms and moved along. Hearing some footsteps behind you, you turned around to see if someone was following you.

No one.

You turned back and kept walking, your feet hitting the pavement gently as you did so. You folded your arms and went along before you felt someone grab you, and shove you against the wall.

Your eyes widened when you saw that it was the boy from before. You were frightened because you were well away from the hall, and you knew that no one would hear you if you screamed.

He had you pinned against the wall, and you could smell alcohol on his breath. You were trembling, but you tried not to look scared.

"Such a....beautiful girl," he slurred. "I....I've seen you....on campus...a f-few times," he laughed a little. "But no one rejects me and gets...away with it,"

"Leave me alone," you tried to push him off of you, but he was too strong.

"You know you want me," he responded.

"Get away from-"

Before you could complete your sentence, the boy was grabbed away from you. Your eyes widened further when you saw that, yet again, Michael had come to the rescue. He looked angry.

"I thought I told you to leave her alone," he growled.

"Man, stay away from me," the boy tried to push Michael away, but Michael seemed to strong.

"What don't you understand?" Michael inquired. "Leave the girl alone," he shoved the boy, and the boy flew against the wall, making you gasp.

Michael was extremely strong.

"Don't ever put your hands on her again," Michael glanced at the boy one last time before he turned to face you. "Follow me," he said lowly. "I'll...take you back to your dorm room,"

•❁❁❁•

You had walked with Michael, and the walk was silent. His hands were behind his back, and he had a serious expression painted on his face. There was a brooding look to the man that you could not quite decipher. You felt awkward, but safe. You felt as though no one could harm you when you were with the teacher.

You arrived at your dorm room, and you stood there for a moment - closing your eyes briefly before opening them again. Turning around, you looked at your professor.

"Professor Jackson....I...want to..thank you," you smiled a little. "For, somewhat, saving me on two occasions," you observed the man, and saw that he looked as though he were struggling to breathe once more.

"I....did...what anyone in my situation....would have done," he said, swallowing. "You...don't need...to thank me,"

"No, I do need to thank you," you stepped forward, but he stepped back, making you frown. It looked as if he didn't want to be near you.

He stared at you for a moment, and his eyes seemed to change color from a deep brown, to a golden shade.

You gasped and he looked away.

"Your...eyes," you bit your lip.

"I need to go," Michael said quietly before turning around to leave, leaving you shocked.

~•❊•~
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|