🌸𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 ➳/𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙀𝙧𝙖/🌸

• ❥•🌸তততত•🌸•তততত🌸•❥ •
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭! 𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡! 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠!

"𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮,"
🌸𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄&𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒🌸
❥𝓘𝓼𝓱𝓪
🌸𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓜𝓙𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼🌸
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
• ❥•🌸তততত•🌸•তততত🌸•❥ •

You released a deep sigh as you walked up to the front doors of the mansion that you called home.

It was a little after three in the afternoon, and in the heat of the summer sun, you felt utterly hot and bothered - not in the good way.

On your right shoulder, you had your handbag slung around, and in your left hand, you had your fornightly report from your doctor, reaffirming that everything was perfectly fine with the seven month old baby that was growing inside of you.

Just like every visit you made to the clinic, the most recent one bore nothing but the same old news - you and the baby were perfectly fine. It was good news, yes, but old news too. At that point, it had become rather monotonous - not that you wanted a different outcome.

With all the discomfort you were feeling at that point in time, anyone would have thought that you'd be running back into the house as quickly as you could, just to get out of the heat and to rest your tired muscles.

At that stage in your pregnancy, almost every part of your body was aching. Your back was always tired, and your feet were always a little swollen - not that you could see much of them anyway.

And you wanted to get back into the house as soon as possible - you just needed to mentally prepare yourself before you did.

Because once you entered the mansion, you would be greeted by your extremely protective and caring husband. Yes, it sounded ridiculous, but the way he went about caring for you was geting a little overboard.

You and Michael had been married for a little over two years, and from the moment you'd met him, he had always been the most empathetic person in the world, especially toward you. He treated you with such love and tenderness that it was easy to have fallen madly for him, just as madly as he had fallen for you.

Things were perfect for the pair of you, and you'd quickly adapted to each other's habits.

The synchronicity, however, switched up as soon as you'd both learnt you were expecting your first baby.

As soon as he knew that his beloved wife was pregnant, he took his love and affection to a whole new level. He began doing everything that needed to be done - around the house and for you.

At first, it was the sweetest thing, and you'd found his protective side to be rather adorable - but that point of view changed very quickly.

You gradually learnt that there was such a thing as too perfect, and Michael had begun to embody that in the way he cared for you with the baby on the way.