•❊The New Year❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is short and boring. You have been warned.

•♡•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1988|

•December 31st - January 1st•

You groaned and rubbed your two month old baby bump. You felt someone shaking you awake, and you realized that you had taken a nap. Your husband of two years, Michael Jackson, was trying to wake you up. You groaned again and turned your head to look at Michael, he was seated at the edge of the bed.

"Why did you wake me up?" you frowned before your eyes moved to land on the clock that sat on the bedside table, noting that the time was ten thirty in the evening. "I wanted to sleep,"

Michael chuckled and took your hand in his, kissing the back of it. You sat up and kept your eyes on him. His eyes were bright, indicating that he had an idea.

"Spill," your voice was slightly hoarse. "What's on...your mind?" you yawned.

"Well," he kept holding onto your hand. "Since the new year starts soon, there's somewhere I want to take you," he smilee. "To have our new year's kiss,"

You laughed a little, tilting your head to the side. "Where do you want to take me?"

"It's a surprise," he grinned. "Just get dressed, and we'll have Bill take us to the destination,"

"But-"

"No arguments," he cut you off gentlty. "Just get dressed, and then we'll go," he stood up and walked over to the bedroom door, opening it. "I'll be back to check on you," he laughed. "Get ready,"

You giggled a little and nodded. He stepped out of the room and let the door shut as you got out of bed - standing on your two feet. Sighing, you walked over to your closet and opened the doors - looking at the collection of dresses you owned. You scanned the colors before you decided on a red dress.

Pulling the dress out, you closed the closet doors and tossed the garment onto the bed.

"Let me get ready,"

•❁❁❁•

You had gotten ready, and once you had been satisfied with the way you looked, you had left the house with Michael. The both of you were inside the car, and Bill was driving along. Your husband could not take his eyes off of you - constantly telling you that you looked gorgeous.

The two of you were holding hands, and the ride lasted for more than an hour before the car finally came to a stop. You looked out of the window, and saw that Michael had brought you to a cliff.

He opened the door and got out before helping you do the same. Bill was asked to wait, and he said that he would happily do it.

Michael continued to hold onto your hand as he led you to the edge of the cliff. Below, the city lights could be seen, and the sight was exquisite.

"Oh Michael," you breathed. "It's beautiful,"

"Before I married you, I would always visit this place because it helped me to forget all my worries. The sight never failed to amaze me," he turned to look at you so that the both of you were facing each other.

From the pocket of his pants, he fished out a small, velvet box that was blue. Your eyes widened when he opened the box to reveal an expensive bracelet.

"You deserve all the finer things in life," he took the bracelet out and closed the box, shoving the latter back into his pocket. Taking your left hand, he put the bracelet on, and the diamonds sparkled extravagantly. "I want to give that to you,"

Tears had formed in your eyes. You felt like the only girl in the world.

He stared at you for a few minutes as you gawked at the bracelet.

"Michael it's....stunning," you looked at it before looking back up at him. "But you shouldn't have spent so much money on me,"

"You're my wife. I'm never going to stop spending money on you," he pulled you close as the firecrackers went off. It was the new year.

Michael leaned forward and kissed you softly.

Happy new year.

~•❊•~
Okay, this sucked!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|