•❊Don't Say A Word❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is short, and poorly written.
My apologies!
Please don't hate me!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1988|

You were laying on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. The hotel room was dark, and the air was cool. Your husband of three years, Michael Jackson, was fast asleep beside you.

He was on his Bad world tour, and you were accompanying him. Initially, he had not been keen on the idea of having you travel with him, mainly because he did not want to subject you to the same stress that he was exposed to.

Of course, you were stubborn - finally convincing your husband to allow you to accompany him.

At present moment, you could not sleep. In fact, many of your nights were sleepless, and your anxiety was way worse when Michael wasn't around.

You had severe depression and anxiety, two conditions that made you feel hopeless. You always felt down, and all you wanted to do was sleep. Michael had no idea that you had these problems - and you wanted to keep it that way.

You just did not want him to worry.

Keeping your eyes on the ceiling, tears had formed in your eyes. You felt alone and neglected. Sitting up slowly, you looked at your sleeping husband. He was tired because he had been rehearsing a great deal, using up all of his energy. A small smile formed on your face as you watched him. He was a beautiful human being, and you adored him.

Slowly, you got out of the bed - slipping on a pair of black ballet flats that were by the bed. Straightening up, you walked out to the balcony, pushing open the small door that acted as a partition between the room and the outer area.

The dark sky looked beautiful, especially since the stars were out. The wind blew gently, caressing your face. You tucked a few strands of your hair behind your ear, looking down at the ground below.

Instantly, you felt the urge to jump. The streets were empty, aside from a few people that walked by - presumably rushing home. You closed your eyes and turned around, walking back into the room. Michael was still asleep, and for that, you were glad.

Making your way into the bathroom, you turned on the light. You spotted your reflection in the mirror and you gasped. You looked sick, and your eyes were swollen from crying. You were miserable.

You did not know what could be done to help yourself, you had lost hope in everything. Shaking your head, you turned around and switched the light off, walking out of the bathroom and to the front door.

It was around one in the morning, and as you stepped out into the corridor, you noted that the entire floor was quiet. You enjoyed the peace and quiet of a late night's adventure, bringing a small, yet subtle, smile to your face.

Moving along, you reached the elevator. You pressed the button and waited for a moment. Perhaps a walk outside would help you to clear your mind. The elevator came up, and the doors opened. A man walked out, and he was all covered up.

"Good evening ma'am," he said lowly, walking past you.

You moved to enter the elevator, but you felt someone grab you from behind. You tried to scream, but you felt a cloth being stuffed into your face - making you lose consciousness.

~•❊•~
This one sucked, my apologies!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|