•❊A Cute Moment❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
This imagine is short, and may be poorly written.
You have been warned.

•♡•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1987|

You opened your eyes and groaned. Michael Jackson, your husband of one year, was standing by the bed. The sun was up, and beams of sunlight were leaking through the beautifully designed windows. Glancing at the clock on the bedside table, you noted that the time was eight in the morning. It was way too early for you to be awake. All you wanted to do was sleep.

"Get up, baby," Michael laughed. "We have to go to the airport,"

You remembered that he was on tour, and that you would be leaving Neverland with him so that you could accompany him on his journeys. You were going to be travelling with him, and you loved to support him. You just hated waking up early.

"I don't wanna go," you buried your face into the pillow. "I wanna sleeeeeep," you huffed.

Michael chuckled and sat down at the edge of the bed, placing his hand on your back gently. "Don't you want to accompany me on the tour? I thought we agreed that you would," he said. "Unless you've changed your mind,"

You turned over, making Michael's hand move aside. You sat up and ran your fingers through your hair. "Fine, I'll get dressed,"

"We don't have time. We've got to get to the airport as soon as possible," he eyed your satin dress and laughed. "Here," he stood up, and walked to his closet. He opened it and pulled out a long coat, proceeding to close the aforementioned.

The coat was black, and it looked fancy.

"Put this on," he handed the item to you. "And let's go," he giggled.

You got off of the bed, and stood up - slipping the coat on. It was a little big on you, but it looked good. You quickly fastened your hair into a low bun and sighed.

"Bill's already taken our suitcases down to the car," he referred to his most trusted driver. "And he'll be taking us to the airport,"

"Ugh, I don't have makeup on," you pouted.

"You don't need it," Michael grabbed your hand. "You're beautiful just the way you are,"

"But there are going to be cameras everywhere," you referred to the media chaos that followed Michael around, wherever he went.

"And you'll still look beautiful," he pulled you gently. "Now come on, we need to get going,"

You sighed and followed your husband as he opened the bedroom door, leading you out before pulling it shut. He guided you down the staircase before he noticed that your feet were bare.

"Oh no," he smiled a little. "What to do?"

You watched the small smirk that formed on his face and you shook your head. "No, Michael, don't!" you squealed as he lifted you up in his arms, spinning you around. "Michael!" you giggled. "I'm heavy!"

"Heavy, you say?" he raised his eyebrow as he walked out of the house with ease, seeing that the front doors were open. "Seems the opposite to me,"

Bill was standing by the car, and so were two other bodyguards. They laughed when they saw Michael carrying you, and you blushed.

"Come on boys!" Michael addressed Bill and the bodyguards. "Let's take my princess and I to the airport!"

You were lucky to have a man that loved you so much.

~•❊•~
This one was short, and hopefully it was good!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~•❊•~
|Love|Hope|Truth|