•❊Catastrophe❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE HISTORY ERA✽

|1997|

"Oh my God, Michael - I already told you that he was my best friend - nothing more," you spoke as your husband drove at a fast pace. He was gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles had gone white.

Michael said nothing, keeping his eyes on the road.

Michael Jackson was your husband, and had been so for three years.

Normally he was calm and collected, but he did get angry at some point.

And this point, he was the latter.

The both of you had attended a dinner party, and now you were on the ride back home.

Now, at the party, you had bumped into your best friend, Lincoln. Michael had never met Liam, so they had been introduced to each other, by you. Your husband thought that Lincoln was trying to take advantage of you, so he didn't take a liking to your friend.

For the entire night, he stayed grumpy, thinking that you were entertaining Lincoln. He was furious with you, and you could tell.

The event had finished about thirty minutes ago, and the time was one in the morning. You and Michael had been arguing with each other for a good fifteen minutes.

"He had his eyes all over you," he shook his head. "And you didn't do anything about it!"

"He's my best friend," you repeated. "We're like brother and sister," you groaned.

"I don't know, it seemed like you were interested in him," he said quietly. "The both of you were laughing and talking for the entire night,"

"Because you were talking to the many people that you worked with!" you exclaimed. "You know how shy I am in front of large crowds of people, Lincoln was just talking to me so that I wasn't alone,"

"You could have just joined me, no one would have minded," he retorted, making you scoff a little.

"Fine, then, Michael," you rolled your eyes. "You win. You always seem to know the answer to everything," you huffed. "Stop the car," you said.

"What?" Michael turned to look at you as if you were crazy. "Stop the damn car!" you raised your voice. He glared at you before you opened the door and got out. Once you were on your feet, you began to walk along the empty road. Everything was dark, aside from the headlights that were a result of the presence of your car.

You didn't know where you were going, but you wanted to be away from Michael at the moment. Your heels clicked, and your dress swayed as you moved.

You heard the car door open and close again before hearing a loud thump, making you turn around.

Michael was on the ground. You quickly looked around and saw that it was empty. You began to make your way over to your husband when you felt someone grab you from behind, covering your mouth with a white piece of cloth.

You struggled against the person's grip, but it was no use. In a few seconds, you had fallen unconscious.

~❊♡❊~
This one sucked!
My apologies!
But
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha
~❊♡❊~
|Love|Hope|Truth|