•❊Getting Along❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
I don't know if this imagine will go well, please let me know your thoughts in the comments, I would very much appreciate that!

•♡•

✽SET IN THE BAD ERA✽

|1987|

You finished putting on your dress, watching the way it fell over your nine month old pregnant belly bump. You smiled at your reflection in the dressing table mirror, proceeding to grab your makeup bag. Opening it, you fished out a shade of classic red lipstick, proceeding to paint your lips with the color.

Your husband of five years, Michael Jackson, was in the bathroom - getting dressed. Yes, you were indeed married to the man that the world adored, the King of Pop. At present moment, the two of you were getting ready to go and visit his parents at his family home. Michael was excited, but you couldn't say the same for yourself - the reason being that his mother, Katherine, did not like you very much. From the moment you married Michael, she had despised you, calling you a gold digger, and many other derogatory names.

Your husband always did his best to defend you, but at the end - his mother's negativity always got to you. You never complained to Michael about it because you knew he loved his mother just as much as he loved you. Expecting him to choose would he heartless.

So every visit that the two of you made to his parents' house, you would have to prepare yourself. Now that you were heavily pregnant, you hoped that Katherine would ease off on her attitude - but no promises could be made.

The bathroom door opened, and Michael walked out - snapping you out of your thoughts. His eyes landed on you, scanning your form in your pretty red dress. A small smile formed on his face as he approached you.

"You seem to get more beautiful each time I lay eyes on you," he set his hands on your waist. "You look amazing in that dress," he rested his forehead against yours.

"You mean I look fat," you giggled, making him frown as he shook his head.

"You're not fat," he spoke in a firm manner. "You're far from that, and even if you were fat, you would still be perfect to me," he focused on you. "Size does not matter in love," he winked, making you blush.

"You always know how to make me feel better," you spoke in response. "You're smooth,"

"I'm only smooth because you enable me to," he kissed your forehead. "If there's anything good about me, it's because of you. You bring out the best in me," he rubbed your sides gently, bending down so that he could rest his head on your stomach. "And this little one does the same," he rubbed your bump. "A little girl, or a little boy - I'll be over the moon when it's born," he straightened up as you watched him.

He was an extraordinary man with a big heart. You knew he was special, and nothing would change your mind on that. You were blessed to have him, and he was blessed to have you. It was a perfect match.

Perfect.

•❁❁❁•

The car was moving along the road, and Michael was driving. You both had been in the car for the past hour, and you were beginning to feel ill. You were going to his parents' house for lunch, but you weren't even sure if you were going to eat. All you wanted to do was throw up.

You were seated in the front, next to your husband as he focused on the road before him. You placed your left hand on your stomach and groaned a little. You felt uneasy.