One finger for you (Jackish....er maybe Daniel?)

You sat in the dark janitors closet with your back against the door stopping anyone from entering. You didn't know how to react to what you had just over heard, so you just sat there staring at your hands. The bell rang, but you ignored it. "H-he said he just dates me for my popularity." Tears threaten to fall from your eyes. Sure you were pretty popular at school, but your boyfriend, Jack, just dated you for the popularity? What happened to trust. "I can't believe him!" Angrily you slam your hands to the floor. "I hate boys." 

Suddenly someone tried to open the door. "Y/n?" It wasn't Jack that you were sure of. His voice was much sweeter. You move away from the door letting the stranger enter. The person stumbled in and once your eyes adjusted to the lighting you knew exactly who it was. 

"Daniel?" You try to hold back a smile. He's always been the sweetest. 

"Yeah." He sits on the floor next to you. "What's wrong?" He asks hugging you. 

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Missing Chemistry isn't all that bad." He laughs. 

"H-he was talking to Sidney." You cough out. "He said he only dates me for the popularity." 

"Jack?" You nod. 

"That little turd!" He yells suddenly angry. There was a long moment of silence before he spoke again. "I knew he'd hurt you." He rubs your back soothingly. You look at him confused.

"You knew?" 

"Jack...Jack is just like that you know." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. You shake your head. You hadn't known, if you had you wouldn't have dated him. Soon classes ended and you were both free to go. 

You exit the janitors closet with Daniel on your tail. You felt a sudden wave of confidence when you saw Jack in the hall walking towards you. "Hey babe, you weren't in history, where'd you go?" He asks eyeing Daniel. You wanted to stick your tongue out at him, but resisted that urge. 

"I heard you talking to Sid earlier." His eyes widen.

"I can explain-"

"Yeah well I don't need it." You turn on your heels walking away.

"Wait babe-" 

"I've got one finger for you Jack Avery!" You yell behind you hoping he'd get the point. He must have taken the hint because he didn't say anything or even try to follow you. 

Months passed by like days and you were happy to not be wasting your time with Jack anymore. Now you were happily single and happily talking to Daniel. 

********

Where was I going with this? 

I don't know I was bored and didn't know what to write and this is what my fingers spewed out. You're welcome my friend. 

So question of right now I guess: would you leave your boyfriend (If you don't have one...well HA! Jk jk I don't either just imagine this one okay? Okay.) if it meant you could own Taco Bell. Like one of those game shows 'leave your boyfriend and Taco Bell is all yours' kinda thing? I would.....Owning Taco Bell would make me rich. *throws fake money around* Anyway would you?