Never stop holding on part two (Daniel)

You and Daniel had been walking around New York city on your guys day off. It had been about a month on tour with them and you were enjoying the time catching up with your best friend.

Though if you were being honest with yourself you liked him as a little more then a friend. Ok give it up you love him. You knew he could never feel the same way so you kept it a secret and only stalked his Instagram when you were alone.

You had noticed that the photos and snapchats of you two together had caused your guys fans to ship you and wonder if you were dating. You didn't mind because I your head you were dating him though in the real world you weren't that lucky.

You glace around and notice an adorable little candy story on the street end. A huge smile makes its way to your face. You grab Daniel's hand and take off running for the Cady store.

You stand outside the Cady shop and admire the view. Daniel laughs at you. "What are you waiting for let's go." He says leading you inside.

You held his hand the whole time and pulled him along with you everywhere you went. He would follow without a complaint. Once you found the candy you wanted you went to check out.

"Ill pay." Daniel says pulling out his card. "No! You aren't even getting candy that's not fair on you!" You protest. He laughs.

"But I want to." You sigh. "Fine."

After the candy shop you two continued your walk. As it got later and the sun set you got cold. That's what I get for not wearing a sweatshirt. You think to yourself while rubbing your arms. "Cold?" Daniel asks you. You nod.

Daniel takes off his hoodie and gives it to you. For once in your life you didn't protest because it was warm and smelt like him. You quickly put it on and thank him. "You are never getting this back." You whisper not sure if Daniel could hear you or not. Daniel laughs.

"It looks better on you anyways." He comments.

Performance night.....

You inhale deeply a bit scared of the large groups of fans that had gathered outside. "Hey don't worry you'll do great." Daniel tells you with a smile. You nod and bite your lip nervously.

The boys were on stage singing invitation and the whole time Daniel was either staring at you or pointing at you. That's when you decided to get some high quality footage your Snapchat. You went on stage and recorded them from behind with putting a figure to your lips as a way of telling your fans not to scream.

Daniel turned around and smiled at you while singing. You post the video and turn off your phone. When you look up from your phone Daniel is standing right in front of you and the fans start screaming.

As the lights fade Daniel leans in and kisses you. You kiss back and the fans go nuts. He breaks the kiss and brings his microphone up to his face. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asks into the microphone.

At this point you would be amazed if one of the fans didn't have a bowel of popcorn. "Yes." You tell him. At that moment the fans screamed like maniacs and some of them probably faint.

At that moment all of the fans hopes and dreams became a reality....and it didn't take long for the fanfics to start popping up everywhere. 

.....

Kinda crappy but you asked for it so *shrugs * 😁