Mom! (Jack Avery)

Let's just say your mother is a bit crazy. She will always go off on rants about how 'she can't wait until you get a boyfriend to embarrass you in front of' after a while you got used to it and didn't let it faze you.

You sat on the couch staring at a photo of Jack Avery the bae of all baes  who just so happened to be famous and have no idea who you were. To him you must just be like every other fan.

It wouldn't surprise you if he hadn't even heard your name. Your mother snuck up behind you. "Really that Mach guy again? Why don't you look at pictures of real guys?" You roll your eyes.

"So if he's not a real guy what is he an alien?" You ask sarcastically. "And its why don't we not why don't you." You say whispering the last part.

Your mom laughs. "What are you going to tell me next that his name is actually Jack?" She says in a joking tone.

"Actually-" she cuts you off. "Never mind." She mumbles and walks off. You shake it off and continue stalking his Instagram.

.....

After a while you decide to post a photo your friend took of you a while back to your Instagram. You weren't famous you had maybe 50 followers but you didn't care. You weren't looking for fame.

Jack's POV....

"Oh my gosh Jack look at this girl!" Zach says shoving his phone in my face on it was a picture of some adorable girl. My eyes widen slightly.

"What's her Instagram?" I ask instantly going on my Instagram. He gives me her username and I follow her before stalking her photos....hm seems like she lives in LA.

Your POV....

"JACK FREAKING AVERY FOLLOWED ME!!!!" You scream flipping out. Your mom laughs. "Is he cute?" She asks you. You fall of the couch. Is he cute? Is he cute? He is the freaking definition of hotness!!!

You show her a photo and her eyes widen. "Why is he following you? Your his stalker." Your mom points out. You shrug.

"It will be stalker love and we will have little alien babies together." You say holding your phone to your heart dramatically. Your best friend, Vicki, walks in the room and laughs at you.

"Can I marry Daniel then? And have little blue eyed angels running around?" Vicki asks. You nod. "But stand away from my bae." You remind her.

"Ewww why would I want noodles anyways?" She says fake disgusted causing you both to laugh. You two run up to your room and jam out to why don't we while fangirling like idiots. Suddenly your phone makes a dinging sound a both of you freeze.

You got a message on Instagram from Zach Herron. You lose it and show Vicki the phone who loses it to.

Zach: Jack thinks your hot.....he is legit drooling.

"Respond respond respond." Vicki reminds you in between laughs. You nod and respond.

You: well tell him I think he's hot too.

"You left out the part about you stalking Jim for the past two years." Vicki days sarcastically.

"Shhhh that comes later." You say sarcastically with a wink. You both die of laughter.