Paint -Zach

You sat in the 'Open Ends' art studio painting a picture of a flower on a white canvas. You weren't a good artist by any means, but you liked to try. You glared slightly at the flower. It wasn't turning out how you had originally planned. 

Quiet music was playing through out the studio every once in a while a song you recognized would play. You got up to get more green paint and suddenly one of your favorite songs, eight letters, started playing. Normally if 'eight letters' started playing on the radio in the car or at home you would start a concert of your own, but since you were in pubic you decided it was probably a better idea to hum along instead of turning the art studio into your own public tour. 

The door to the studio opened causing the bell to ring. You ignored it to focused on your less then perfect painting and humming along to the beautiful voices of the why don't we boys. "Hey you don't mind if we record a little here for a music video do you?" The voice seemed all to familiar to you. You turn to face the person obviously talking to you. "We've already talked to the owners and they okayed it we just need to make sure you don't mind being recorded." You sit there jaw dropped. There stood Zach, Zach freaking Herron, talking to you casually. 

"Uh..um yeah sure that's fine." You manage to blurt out. He smiles at you and gives you a little 'thank you'. You tried to ignore the why don't we boys not wanting to interrupt their video or scare them off with fangirling. 

They took a break from recording every once in a while you would catch Zach staring at you. Out of no where you spoke up. You yourself hadn't meant to say anything out loud, but some how it still came out. "Zachary Dean Herron haven't you ever been told staring is rude?" Zach looked at you shock evident on his face. He probably hadn't expected you to know his name, yet alone his full name. Oops creepy stalking fangirl cover blown. 

He smirked at you and came over taking a seat at your table across from you. "I see someone's a fan." He says in a joking manner. 

"What noooooo." You say sarcastically rolling your eyes and turning back to your painting while trying not to blush. 

"That's pretty." Zach says complementing your flower. Your cheeks go brighter red. 

"Th-thanks." You mumble trying to ignore the butterflies in your belly. 

"Zach stop flirting with the poor girl and come finish the video!" Jack yells obviously trying to embarrass him. You started to laugh. Jack really is funny in real life. 

They finished the video and began to pack up. You had finally finished the ugly flower and decided it was time to go. You payed the employs and headed out. As you walked out the door you heard Zach scream after you. "Wait!" You turn around to be met face to face with Zach. "Can we sign your flower for you? Or maybe take a picture?" Zach asks. The smile on your face widens. 

"Sure!" You say handing him the ugly painting. He grabs a sharpie and scribbles something on the painting before handing it off to the others. You got a picture with the guys as well then went on your way. 

On the walk to your car you glanced down at the now beautiful flower and there under Zach's signature was his number-or so you assumed who else's number would it be? The pizza places?