Best friend -Jonah

Your best friend y/b/f (your best friends name) has an obsession with setting you up on dates with cute guys. Sometimes you wonder if its just because she isn't single anymore so she can't flirt with them.

Today y/b/f was dragging to you the movie theater to watch a movie with her and one of her friends you'd never met.

"Come on y/n!" Y/b/f yells at you pulling you along down town. "Whyyyyy." You complain. You would rather be at home and she knows that but she didn't care.

She grabs your wrist and pulls you along the well light sidewalk. She pulls you into the movie theater making little grunting noises the whole time.

Inside you guys got your tickets along with popcorn and soda. Then you sat on a bench and waited for her other friend to arrive.

About a minute or two later a rather cute boy walked in. He looked about you age but these days you could never be to sure. He looked around the building then his eyes landed on y/b/f. His whole face light up.

He came walking over with a dorky smile plastered on his face. "Hey." He says getting y/b/f's attention. Y/b/f smiles at him and stands up to hug him. "Hey." She says. She releases him from the hug and introduces you, "oh by the way Jonah this is y/n. Y/n this is Jonah."

"Aw so this is the oh so famous Jonah your always talking about." You say semi sarcastically to y/b/f. Y/b/f laughs it off and you three enter the movie theater.

You had a few minutes before the movie started so you found some seats and watched the previews while y/b/f and Jonah chat. Y/b/f mumbles something about having to toilet before walking off.

"Soooooo y/n right?" Jonah asks turning to you. "Um yea." You say tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "How long have you and y/b/f known each other?" He asks starting s conversation.

Hmmmm. "About five tacos." You tell him. You smack your forehead. "Years sorry." You currect yourself. Dang me tripping on my words. You think to yourself. Jonah laughs his butt off.

"How long have you known y/b/f?" You ask trying to change the subject from how you just embarrassed yourself.

"About seven burritos." He tells you. You give him a confused glace. "You know seven months?" He says. You laugh. "Tacos and burritos is that what the worlds come to?" You ask still laughing.

He laughs with you. The movie starts and y/b/f was still no where to be found. So you two watch it without her.