kiss marry kill (Zach)

You had arrived at your friend, Leah's house a bit late. She had invited you over along with some of her friends for a game night but you got off work late which caused you to be late to game night.

You run up to the door and bang on it loudly while hoping Leah wouldn't be mad at you. The door was opened by a familiar face but not one you'd ever seen in person....it was Daniel Seavey 1/5 of the best band in planet earth. You glance up and down the street. No this is defiantly Leah's house. You think to yourself.

You were just about to ask if Leah was here when Leah showed up behind Daniel. Did she not realize this is Daniel Seavey in her house? One of the five I never stop talking about? You wonder silently.

"Hey y/n there you are! We were just about to play kiss marry kill!" Leah tells you while grabbing your wrist and dragging you inside. She takes you to her living room where four other boys you know all to well sat. She knows wdw? (Side note update (I'm reading this like a year after I read it lol) SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU SHE KNEW THEM SHAME ON HER WHAT A BAD FRIEND)

"So um y/n I'll assume you know who they are and guys this is y/n." She tells them. You take a seat in the circle still not processing anything. Not only were you in the room with your celebrity crush but all of his friends too. Need to mention you are freaking breathing the same air as wdw.....you lucky dog!

"I'll go first. Jack kiss, marry, kill, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry." Leah asks.

Jack doesn't even think over his answer. "Marry Selena, Kiss Taylor, kill Katy." He spits out right away. Everyone laughs.

"Oh course you'd marry Selena." Daniel says in between laughs.

After a few rounds Leah asks you the million dollar question.....

"Ok y/n Jack, Zach, and Daniel." You freeze. Now everything you kept a secret would be revealed to the world....at least they couldn't see your room with all the pictures and cardboard cut outs of therm....

"Hmmm." You pretend to think it over. "Kill Jack....."

"HEY!" Jack yells.

"Sorry Jack." You say slightly laughing. "Marry Zach.....because its actually legal and kiss Daniel." To be honest you made up the legal thing you would marry Zach even if it wasn't legal for your under eighteen year old butt.

"So where's the wedding taking place?" Jack jokes. You shrug. "Right here right now!" Leah says.

"I'll marry them." Corbyn offers.

And that's how you "married" Zach Herron.....tho after that you two did start dating which also meant you had to make your bedroom look normal.

Bye bye life size Zach cut out. I'll get you out from under the bed at night.....