...... (Jonah)

Your pov...

Staring at the five angels standing in target in front of me, I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. 'Why must I be, so shy and awkward?' You think to yourself.

You couldn't help, but smile as you watched them childishly playing with someone of the toys in the kids section. Granted you were messing around with the toys to, but that was before they came.

"Jonah look a lightsaber!" Jack yells grabbing the last lightsaber. You look down to the one in your arms.....You totally hadn't been playing around with it before they came.

"Nooo they don't have another, we can't duel!" Jonah dramatically falls to his knees. Sucking in in a deep breath of air and holding it in your lungs you walk up behind Jonah and tap him on the shoulder.

He turns around on his heels looking a little freaked out. He obviously hadn't heard you approaching then...

Gently you set the lightsaber in his arms. Offering him a small smile you turn around and walk out of the isle trying to breathe again.

You tried to get any air you could find into your lungs, but nothing worked. The last thing you remembered was blacking out.

Third person pov....

Jonah followed the girl out of the isle wanting to thank her, but before he could get a word out he saw her falling towards the floor.

Quickly he ran up to her and caught her in his arms. Turning her around in his arms he carefully checked if she was breathing, to which she thankfully was.

The rest of the guys were to distracted with the tricycles to even notice. Careful not to hurt the little cutie in his arms, he sat down lying the girls head on his lap. He was silently praying she'd wake up soon and be okay.

As the girl lay unconscious Jonah stared to play with her hair. "Please be okay." He whispers, knowing she wouldn't hear.

A few minutes passed and the girl stirred. "Wh-whay happened." She muttered to herself. Sitting up and looking around she realized where she was and that she had previously been lying on Jonah Marais. A light blush exploded all over her cheeks.

"S-sorry Jonah did I fall for you already." There was a pause as Jonah tried not to laugh. "Shoot that came out wrong! I meant did I pass out and fall on you?" The girls breathing came out in puffs once again.

Jonah pulled her into a hug. "No I caught you." He whispers in the adorable girls ear. "Just breathe." He reminds her. She nods and inhales a deep breath of air as her breathing returns to normal. "What's your name cutie?" Jonah asks the girl as her cheeks turn into tomatoes.

"Y/n." You whisper as he let's you go.

"Are you a fan?" He asks smiling at you. You nod not being able to find words.

"I-im sorry I'm really b-bad at forming proper sentences i-in front of p-people I like." Y/n manages to spit out.

"That's okay, no reason to be sorry." He tells you pulling out his phone. "What's your username?" He asks showing you his screen so you knew he meant your instagram username. Gently taking his phone from his hands you type it in and hand his phone back.

He smiles quickly following you back. Finally the rest of the guys notice you two and once Jonah tells them your a fan they were all delighted to give you hugs and take a picture with you due to Jonah's request, because he knew you wouldn't be able to form the words you wanted to say.

Later that day....

You checked your phone after your drive home from target just to find a dm from Jonah. You smile down at your phone before replying.

Jonah: Hey cutie

Y/n: Hey

And that's how everything started...