7 is heaven -Daniel

Daniel

Seven minutes in heaven. The game you feared. Sure doesn't sound that bad.....till your scared of the dark. But here you were being forced to play.

"Come on y/n it won't be that bad!" Zach had pushed you to play. Now here you were.

You inhaled deeply as the bag was forced in your face. "N-no its ok Daniel can g-go before me." You studdered. Daniel took the bag from you giving you an apologetic smile. He knew you hated the dark and he didn't want you to have to play if you didn't want to but Corbyn was persistent.

Daniel reached in and pulled out a slip of paper with your name on it. He gave you one last apologetic glace and gently took your hand.

You walked into the closet together but the second the door closed you froze. You were scared to death. "Hey hey y/n. It will be ok see I'm here." Daniel whispered trying to help you. You were shaking in fear when you reached out and hugged him burying your face in his chest.

For once in your life you were glad it was dark because if it wouldn't he would see your tomato cheeks. Sure you had a crush on him but were to shy to say anything.

Daniel wrapped his arms around you and squeezed showing you that he was here. "Its ok I won't let anything happen." Daniel whispers in your ear.

"Times up!" Jack yells ripping open the door. There were only a few words going through your head on repeat and they were: see the darks not that bad.....when Daniel's there.