Thought we were friends till the end part 2

You kept in contact with the boys while they were on tour but once again you found Zach responding to your texts weeks late and eventually not at all. To your surprise you didn't mind that much because you stopped depending on Zach and started depending on Daniel.

Over the months you and Daniel had become really close you would text almost every day and if you didn't it was a big thing for the both of you. You had also made it a thing to face time every Friday night. 

Christmas time was coming around the corner and you didn't have any hope of seeing Daniel. He had told you that he was going to be very busy and hardly had time for his family. You understood but that didn't mean you had to like it. 

It was a few days before Christmas and you were just about to put the last present under the tree when the doorbell rang. You ran to get it and expected it to be the mailman but instead there stood Daniel. 

He had a huge smile on his face and roses in his arms. He hands you the roses and you pull him into a tight hug. "I thought you couldn't come." You mumble.

"I wanted to surprise you." You lead him inside and dig around under the tree till you found his Christmas present. You were going to send it in the mail to him but now works too right?

You hand it too him and watch him open it up. It was a hat you had found a while back and made you think of him. When he opened it his face lit up. "I love it!" He says pulling it out of the box. He sets it on his head and does a few ridiculous poses causing you to laugh. 

A few more months past and you were in LA at the boys house. "Hey y/n can you come here." You nod and follow Daniel out back. 

You had been staying at their house for a few days and the whole time Zach had been mostly ignoring you. You wait for Daniel who closes the door behind you. 

"What ya need?" You ask him with a smile. You were just happy to here in LA with the boys. 

"Well uh......Will you go on a date with me?" He seemed kind of nervous of your response. 

"Of Course I will Danny!" You reply giving him a hug. If you were honest with yourself you had always had a crush on him but you had thrown it behind you. A huge smile covers Daniel's face and he swings you around. You laugh slightly and the two of you go back inside and watch tv together. 

And soon enough you two were dating.....Just like that.

Ever since you two started dating Zach would give you dirty looks. He never spoke to you so you didn't bother trying to talk to him. But every once in a while Zach would do something like spill your soda. You would let it go and clean it up but you still didn't understand why.

You were on your last string when Zach purposely dumped your popcorn everywhere. You snapped. "What's your problem?!" "You act like im the one who stopped talking to you!" 

"You know what's wrong!"

"No I don't I have no idea why your mad at me!"

"I love you y/n! and you knew that but still went out with Daniel!" 

Your eyes widen slightly. "You like me?" Zach replies with a grunt and walks off to his room. 

"Then why'd you stop talking to me....."

"Because you'd rather talk to Daniel."

"That's not true! I-" He was gone. You slammed his bedroom door and you could hear it lock. 

As years past by Zach let go and started dating some girl named Lilly. And you and Daniel lived Happily ever after....

Well except for....

"WHO ATE MY POP TARTS?!?!" You demand holding out the empty box.

"Oops.." Jonah mumbles. 

Let's just say you got about twenty more boxes of pop tarts after that.....and Jonah might survive. 

.........

I know i know it's kind of choppy but i really wanted to get it up so i can start working on another idea I have. :) 

So sorry and thank you so much for 30k my mind is BLOWN like WHAT THE POTATO?!?!?

Oh and thanks for 300 something in fanfiction it means a lot. Like legit was jumping around I was so happy. I'm just glad so many people are reading and enjoying my book.

When I first started this book I thought it would be a total flop because im a bad writer and I didn't know much about wdw at the time. But since then my book has gotten more views then I ever imagined and I learned sooooooo much about wdw.....So thanks to all you limelights. 

I just want to hug everyone of you!