Long Flights (Zach)

You and were finally going to meet him in person. After years of texting and face timing you were finally going to meet your long distance boyfriend, Zach, in person. You were overly excited you couldn't contain yourself. You stood in the airport waiting for their plane to land, well you and fifty other excited fangirls. You were so excited you were jumping up and down with anticipation. The day was finally here... 

Then you see them, first to come out is Jack one of your boyfriends friends or so you've been told. Next comes Daniel and Jonah. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as you waited desperately for just a peak at him. Suddenly you saw it, the top of his fluffy brown hair come through the terminal. Smiling like an idiot you try to push your way through the crowd of fangirls, but like you they all wanted to see the boys to and weren't letting you through. "Excuse me." Your desperate pleas fell on empty ears, no one was listening. You let out an annoyed sigh. You'd waited one year nine days and thirty-two minutes to meet you boyfriend and now they wouldn't even let you hug him. 

The crowd turned into a messing meet and greet with girls everywhere going up to the boys talking and taking pictures. Glancing around the airport you realized you lost sight of your brown haired boyfriend. "Bahmba!" Someone hugs you from behind causing you to squeal. You hadn't expected someone to scream nonsense in your ear and hug you from behind after all who would? Turning around you come face to face with a creepy old man who proceeded- Okay okay sorry I got side tracked. Turning around you come face to face with your little angel Zach. 

A huge smile makes it's way to both of your faces as you embrace him once more. "Zach!" You practically yell. 

"Y/n!" He yells right back at you. You smile up at him. 

"I love you."

"I love you too loser." You playfully glare at him and mess up his hair just to annoy him. As planned he quickly tries to fix his hair, but fails. "I'll get you for this!" He yells, but before he could touch your hair you ran off into the crowds of girls. And just like that a game of tag began in the airport, which of course led to you and all of why don't we being kicked out. 

------

I got bored and wrote this....So idk i just don't know *shrugs* 

don't expect more....Well I mean i'm willing to do more and will take requests if you have ideas, but I don't have any plans for more XD so enjoy this you creepy old man