Kidnapped. [werewolves included] (Jonah)

You woke up in a dark room the memories of last night flying through your head.

You had been on the streets of LA late at night walking home after the late shift at the coffee shop. You couldn't remember anything past that.

You knew your mom was sick at home and needed the money from your work to pay for her medication. You also knew how worried sick she must be right now. "REALLY?!?! NOW WAS NOT A GOOD TIME TO BE SURPRISE ADOPTED!" You realized after the fact that it probably wasn't smart to yell because now your kidnapper knew you were awake.

Good going.

As you assumed would happen not long after the door was opened. There stood a beautiful human. He had a plate of eggs and bacon in his hands. "Breakfast?" He asks you. You didn't understand why a kidnapper would be so nice but you wanted food so you were quick to take it anyway.

Once the food was out of his hands he was no longer beautiful. Really food makes or breaks a guy. You scarf down the food till the plate is clean. The dark haired guy watches you with an amused smile on his lips.

"Stalker." You mumble under you breath. You hand him back the plate and were going to sit back down when you heard talking from down start. You didn't care about the guy any more you wondered if the other people had food by any chance so you pushed past the guy and ran down stairs.

To you dismay they didn't have any food. You give the four boys a harsh glare. You didn't care that they didn't know what they'd done they still deserved it.

The curly poodle was first to notice you and your glare. "What? What did I do?" As he spoke all their attention turned to you. You didn't respond in fact you didn't feel like talking at all you just wanted food.

You continued to glare at all the boys and they continued to give each other the 'what the heck she's crazy' look. You gave up eventually and went into the kitchen. You casually opened the fridge like you owned the place and searched for something yummy. 

After what felt like forever the boy who brought you food came down stairs. He walked into the kitchen and watched you. You turn around and look at him with hopeful eyes. "Food?" You ask in a slightly high pitched voice. You knew your eyes were wide but you didn't care.

He laughed and nodded his head. "What do you want to eat?" He asks. Wow friendly kidnapper.....

"Bacon?" You ask again. 

"Okay i'll get some on the oven." He says walking over to the fridge and pulling out the raw bacon pack. 

"Thank you!" You say happily sitting at the counter. You watch him place the bacon on trays and put it in the oven. You turn your attention to the oven and wait for the food. 

"So what's your name?" The food man asks you. You shake your head. You weren't about to tell your surprise adopter your name. "Um okay then.....Well im Jonah." You nod your head not turning your attention from the oven. 

"Does she talk?" The blonde one at the table asks food guy. Or Jonah as he calls himself....

Jonah shrugs. "I'm not really sure.....is it possible she doesn't?" food guy responds. 

"Well I mean it's always possible though she is your mate sooooo if she doesn't your the one who will have to deal with it." blondey-locks explains. Wait what's a mate? You think it over again and again....They didn't sound British and trust me I ain't their friend!  You think to yourself.

Suddenly the stove beeped telling you the bacon was done. You hold back a smile as food guy pulls it out of the oven. You walk around the counter and go to grab a piece. To your surprise food guy stops you. He gently grabs your hand and pulls it away from the bacon trays. 

"You have to wait for it to cool down or you'll burn yourself." He tells you calmly. 

"Nooooo not the bacon!" You yell trying to run over to your precious bacon children. Trying being the key word because Jonah picked you up to stop you. 

"So she does talk." Blondey-locks says. 

"But the bacon." You say breaking down about to cry. In all realness you were ok with waiting for the bacon but you were a good actor and wanted to see how they'd react. 

"Shhhhh calm down the bacon will be cooled down soon." Jonah tells you. 

"Hey poodle! MY BACON!" You yell when you notice poodle head walking towards your bacon. His eyes widen slightly and he backs away from the bacon. You wiggle out of food guys grip and run over to the bacon. After picking up two pieces you look at the one in your right hand and whisper to it. "I'm sorry Bob you have to go first." Then without a second thought you shove bob the bacon into your mouth. 

"Maybe we should all tell her our names." Shorty suggests. I turn around and stare at them while shoving my face with bacon. 

"Sure! I'm Jack." Poodle boys says.

"I'm Corbyn." Blondey-locks says giving me a smile.

"I'm Zach." Shorty says. 

"And I'm Daniel." the giraffe says. 

You frown. You start by pointing at Jonah. "Food guy." From there you go down the line. "Poodle, Blondey-locks, Shorty, and Giraffe." You say pointing at them as you go. 

"SHORTY?" 

'BLONDEY-LOCKS?!?!"

With that you took yourself upstairs and collapsed on the bed. 

......

You wake up feeling fine. You rub your eyes. 'Maybe it was all a dream.' You tell yourself. Then you look around the dark room. Wait this isn't your room!

Or maybe not.....