AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi.. blueyuuki98 here...

To the readers, I'm sorry for disappointing you. You probably thought this was an update 😢

Please don't throw potatoes on me for I already am one 😭

I just want to tell you guys that I am officially putting all my current stories on HIATUS.

I didn't really want to put this on hold especially because I love writing and reading your comments, but as much as I want to I am also responsible for my studies ( 'my future' as my parents say)

(Ihateadulting) (ifthatiswhatyoucallit) 😢

I am currently in my 4th year of college, a few months more and I'll be on my 5th and I'm sure you noticed it, I haven't been updating atleast once a week like I planned or promised to.

Please know that I am very regretful of that.

(My brain has this way of making me feel shame whenever I check my phone and see the yellow wattpad icon)

However, I do have a promise that I want to keep this time.

And I'm super into making it happen because I'll feel like an ass if I don't.

I'll comeback after a year and a half.

After I graduate and pass my board exam.

In that time I'll slowly write chapters whenever I can and post it in schedule when I return from the depths of hell 😢

I'm really sorry, and I know it's very wishing of me to say so but I hope to still see you on my comments when I comeback.

And if you stop reading I'll understand and still remain grateful because you have been one of the readers I've only dreamt of having when I was just beginning here.

Thank you so much...