Chapter 24: Tears

I love their comeback! Don't you?! <3

******

The rest of the wolf pack were already home when Chaeri and Mark arrived. It didn't take them long to figure it out because Bambam opened the door in surprise just as they entered the gate.

"Chaeri!" The boy called rushing towards her for a hug.

"Seriously Bambam!" Jackson shouted in annoyance. "Grow up!"

"You're just jealous you can't hug her like I do!" Bambam replied sticking his tongue out at his friend who was standing by the door before shifting his attention towards Chaeri.

"I miss you..." He said smiling sweetly.

"M-me too." Chaeri answered back as she felt her cheeks heat up.

"We bought a lot of strawberries before coming here!" Bambam said excitedly as he let her go. "Oh and some milk and meat too so you don't have to buy!"

"Really?" She said chuckling amusement "Thank you."

"I'm here too you know. Don't I get a welcome?" Mark asked making them laugh as he acted hurt beside her.

"Can I help you cook later?" Bambam asked as the three of them entered the house.

"Sure."

"Great! Call me when you're ready!"

"I think you're spoiling him." Jinyoung uttered from behind as they watch Bambam join Yugyeom on the couch. The youngest of the seven gave him a smile before shifting his attention back on the television screen.

"I was about to say the same thing." Mark laughed.

"It's fine." She said "Bambam is just being sweet."

Chaeri's eyes suddenly met with JB's causing her to shyly look away. 'This is going to be so awkward if that kiss was real' she thought in embarrassment.

"You should go and change your clothes, Chaeri." Youngjae suddenly uttered snapping her out of her thoughts. She had not notice him approach. "I'll wait for you here so I could help you cook too." He smiled.

"S-sure."

******

Dinner went by fine with the boys throwing in conversations after every few minutes. Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom were an exception to that though. They were always the noisier ones in the group, always ready to tell stories or just bicker.

Right now Chaeri was lying in bed, still wide awake despite the fact that it was already eleven in the evening and she was supposed to be asleep for school tomorrow. Her eyes were locked on the calendar as the moon's rays that passed through her window hit it with just enough light for her too see the day she had encircled in red ink.

It was tomorrow... her sisters birthday... their birthday.

'I should skip class and visit them in the afternoon.' She thought as a smile slowly curved up her lips.

'Yaeri... wait for me okay... I'll bring your favorite flowers and maybe some cake too.' She laughed at the thought.

She soon sighed as a feeling of sadness rushed through her. She stood up shaking her head out of the gloomy thoughts.

Chaeri's forehead creased in puzzlement as the light escaping from the small gap below her door was blocked. She curiously stood up from her seat.

It could only mean someone was behind the door.