Chapter 25: Silhouette

A/N: Hi! This is blueyuuki98!

If you guys have any questions about the story, for example, some parts/scenes which you did not understand please feel free to ask. I will be glad to answer them all! ^_^ Also, don't worry if your questions remain unanswered that only means you'll get the answer on the next chapter. The story is still on-going after all XD

Thank you so much for reading!

*******

[Yesterday, The Wolves' meeting with The Council]

An amused grin curved up on Jun.K's lips as soon as he opened the door revealing the seven wolves behind it.

"Well..." He uttered "This is surprising. For someone who hates the council, you guys are visiting us quite a lot, don't you think?"

"Shut up." JB uttered as they helped themselves in "We wouldn't be here if you guys actually did your jobs and inform us about what's really happening instead of keeping it a secret."

"Hmmm...whatever do you mean by that?" Jun.K chuckled.

"Are you trying to start a fight?!" JB snapped grabbing him by the collar as his eyes turned icy blue causing the other wolves around them to stare at the scene in alarm.

"I'll let him go if I were you." Taecyon warned as he stared at him sharply with his arms crossed.

"Why don't you just tell us the reason why you're here?" Nickhun uttered trying to calm the situation.

"Jaeyoon..." JB uttered, his eyes turning back to its original colour as he let Jun.K go.

"Your host's boyfriend?" Wooyoung smirked mischievously "What about him?"

"Why didn't you guys tell us he was a Ranger?" JB asked grimly.

"Huh...That took you guys long to find out." Junho uttered.

"We didn't keep that information a secret." Wooyoung explained "We just simply thought you'd know right away. It's not our fault you couldn't recognize his presence, moreover his scent."

"How could we have known?" Jackson said his forehead creased in annoyance "He didn't have a rangers scent."

"We wouldn't even have found out until now if JB didn't accidentally saw his tattoo." Jinyoung added.

"I guess he hid it well as soon as he learned you guys were wolves." Jun.k uttered "It's not surprising considering he's the next heir for the Head position after his father."

"Jaeyoon is an heir?" Bambam's eyes widened.

"How did he know we were wolves?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes, He's the grandson of the current ranger Head, and it's not that hard finding out you guys are wolves, especially since you're all too overprotective of Chaeri." Jun.K replied before facing JB "But anyway, you guys aren't here just for that, am I right?"

"Your reason for moving here..." Jinyoung uttered "You guys didn't move to the city just because you want to."

"It has something to do with the Dark Wolves' sudden appearance, am I right?" Youngjae added.

The Council went silent, initiating a silent conversation with each other, some of them unsure if it was right to tell the wolf pack in front of them about the truth. Jun.K decided to break the silence, a sigh escaping his lips before he spoke.

"Yes, you're right. We moved here because we knew the Dark Wolves will appear."

"You knew?" Jinyoung's forehead creased.