Chapter 12: Everything

◆/sighs dreamily/ Oh, Yugyeom~◆

*~*~*

Flashback...

Chaeri was speechless. Her heart drumming crazily inside her chest as she stared dumbfounded at the boy in front of her.

Was she dreaming? Is Kim Jaeyoon-her crush since freshmen year-really asking her out?!

"Y-you don't have to a-answer right away." Jaeyoon uttered shifting awkwardly in front of her. "I mean... I probably surprised you and you're probably confused right now because I suddenly confessed out of the blue..." His hands brushed the back of his neck shyly. Chaeri found it cute.

"Jaeyoon, actually I--"

"No No!" Jaeyoon said eyes wide as he grabbed her arms surprising her. Chaeri gave the boy a puzzled look.

"I told you, you don't have to answer me today." He said meeting her eyes. There was something about the boy's warm brown orbs that made her melt inside.

Yes. She liked him that much. She might even be in love with him.

Jaeyoon's lips curved up into a smile as he caressed her cheeks. His action made her blood go all the way up to her face.

"Tomorrow." He uttered looking straight at her with his knee weakening smile "I want you to be sure and think about it tonight. I'll hear your answer tomorrow."

Chaeri wanted to squeal. The butterflies in her stomach weren't just fluttering, they were doing somersaults. She managed to give him a nod not knowing what to say.

She stopped herself from gasping when he suddenly leaned closer kissing her on the forehead. His soft lips felt so warm on her skin it sent delightful shivers down her spine.

She was definitely be-spelled by him.

"Good Night, Chaeri..." he whispered before pulling away from her,

"G-good Night..." she managed to answer as she watched him take a step back with a shy smile on his face until he finally turned around taking his path home.

A dreamy sigh went out of Chaeri's lips as she took her own path home. She placed her right hand on top of her chest feeling her heart beat erratically.

"Stupid Jaeyoon... I don't have to think about it." She whispered,

"I would always say Yes when it comes to you..."

*~*~*

Chaeri's P.O.V

I feel lightheaded when I arrived home, I wouldn't even have notice I was already on the front door if I didn't accidentally trip on the way there.

My shaky hand raised and I let out a deep breath calming myself before knocking on the door. I heard a few shuffling noises inside making me smile as i wait for the door to open. It must be Bambam scampering to open door. I can't wait to tell him what happened today! I'm sure he'll be happy for me.

The doorknob turned and the door slowly opened. I gave Bambam a sunny smile as I stepped inside the house. That smile vanished when I felt the grim atmosphere inside the place.

My forehead creased when I saw Bambam closing the door with a sigh. He would usually greet me with a cheerful hug whenever I arrived from school but he wasn't doing that now. His gloomy face made me worried and puzzled at the same time.

"Bambam, are you okay?" I asked when he finally stood in front of me,