Chapter 22: Arrows

♥JJProject and Jackson's Solo~ OMG IS THIS REALLLL?!♥

Bambam and Yugyeom stormed inside the house looking like kids who got their toys stolen from them, the duo both sported a scowl on their faces, the former hissing and muttering words of hatred while the latter had his arms crossed after closing the door, an irritated sigh escaping from his lips.

"Huh..." Jinyoung's eyebrow rose as soon as the two cubs sat on the couch carrying with them a negative atmosphere which made the other wolves curiously gaze in their direction.

"Where's Chaeri?" he asked.

"I don't know..." Yugyeom answered grimly as he glared sharply towards the window.

"You don't know?" Jackson's forehead creased at the answer "What do you mean you don't know?"

"You're supposed to look after her, how come she's not with you?!" JB voiced in irritation.

"Why don't you ask her then?!" Yugyeom shot back, glaring at their pack leader as he stood up from his seat, creating a tense atmosphere that surprised the rest of the pack members.

It was the first time that the youngest had raised his voice at JB when angry, even Bambam who came in as infuriated as him was shocked by his pack member's actions.

"I'm sorry..." Yugyeom uttered his tone a bit calmer than before, an irritated sigh escaped from his lips as he clenched his fist "I didn't mean to shout." He said looking down.

Nervously waiting for their pack leader's reaction, everyone went silent when JB crossed his arms. His steely gaze towards Yugyeom made the others feel worried for him.

No cub was allowed to talk back to their pack leader, it was the law and the last one who disobeyed it had to leave his own pack.

"What happened?" JB asked his tone calmer than they had expected, causing everyone to relax a bit "Where is she?"

"We don't know, she made us come home first." Yugyeom answered.

"You still shouldn't have left her alone." Mark uttered "You know how dangerous it is with the dark wolves wandering the streets at night."

"We didn't have a choice." Bambam replied "She wanted to ride the next bus alone with that Jaeyoon guy!"

"Him again?" Jackson gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Where do you think you're going?" Youngjae asked upon seeing him walk towards the door.

"Look for her of course." Jackson replied frantically "We can't just stay here and wait until Chaeri comes back, who knows what Jaeyoon might do to her? I just don't feel good about that guy, he could just be as bad as those dark wolves!"

"I wouldn't rush if I were you." Jinyoung uttered "We don't want Chaeri to get angry at us like last time, do we?"

"Jinyoung's right, besides, it's just five, Chaeri might be on her way here by now. She'll be here in half an hour." Youngjae agreed before facing JB "We'll wait, right?"

JB sighed as he sat back on the couch contrary to what the other pack members pictured. They had thought he'd storm out of the house to look for her in anger.

"Fine." He said "But if she doesn't comeback after five-thirty then we'll start looking for her."

******

Chaeri's hands were cold, a nervous feeling shrouding her as she stood in front of a big maroon coloured gate made of wood. Her heart was beating fast like she had ran a marathon and she could feel the sweat trickle down the side of her cheeks.