"Sorry, I'm just a little tired and not feeling so good. I'm sorry." I lied as I placed my hand over his and giving him a tight squeeze of reassurance. His eyes burning the side of my face but he leaned in and placed a small kiss at my temple.

Guilt,
Guilt,
Your going to hell Ella.

I went into the liquor shelf of the limo and began pouring me a drink, Evan leaned in and poured shots for everyone as well.

"Here's to an amazing homecoming!" Jon said.
We all raised our glasses and took the shout straight back.

•••••••••••••

We walked through the gym doors and everything was decorated so beautifully.

Streamers everywhere around the gym in colors of gold white and black

Balloons taking over the roof of the gym also gold white black

The strobe lights where heavy and the music was blaring louder

The students were all dancing to the latest hits of today by one of the towns local DJs.

Evan held on to my hand as he led the way through the body of people to our seats.

I felt my chest get tighter and the air felt so thick

I wanted to leave already.

Once we found our table

I saw them

Hope and Shawn.

She was sitting on his lap,

His arm loosely around her waist,

She was in deep conversation about something that he didn't seem to interested in.

She saw us.

My heart stopped.

Evan held my hand with his as he felt my body tense.

"Relax baby." He said whispering in my ear and he kissed my cheek again.

I took a deep breath and we went to take our seats.

They looked like royalty.

Hope was in a champagne color dress with jewels incrusted around her bodice and the dress own like a small wedding gown with ruffles all over her. Her hair was in a high bun of course.

Shawn looked amazing, he wore a simple black on black suit with a champagne color tie and handkerchief. His hair pushed back showcasing his beautiful facial features.

"Hello. Hello." Trisha said breaking the ice.

Hope glared at me, but the she smiled and turned on her fake Charm.

"You all look so beautiful." She said to all of us at the table.

I half smiled and I excused myself to the punch bowl.
I walked over and I saw one of the jocks spiking it.

Thank goodness!

I poured me some in a small clear round cup.

Down that.

Pour another.

Down that.

Pour another.

Down it also.

"Damn Ella, didn't know you could throw it back like that." One of the jocks joked on the side of me.

I looked over at him, he had a flask.