Here I Go 13

"How about this dress?" My mom asked her friends.

"Oh it's so cute." They said. 

One of my moms friends said, "Your wedding is going to be amazing."

They all cheered and I rolled my eyes. "Oliva, try on your dress." My mom said.

Bella came out the dressing room and everybody smiled. "Aw, you look beautiful Bella." The same lady as before said.

"Thanks." Bella said awkwardly.

'Please Oliva?" Mymom asked giving me the puppy dog look. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the dress. I did not want to be here. The dress was short and tight. It was a light pink with a bow on the side of the hip.

"Mom, I need help with the zipper." I said. 

She walked into my dressing room and zipped up my dress."You look beautiful." She said playing with my hair.

"Thanks." I said turning to face her.

She touch my fat cheek and shook her head. "I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what got into me."

"It's fine." 

"No it's not!" She said. "I've been acting like a crazy person. And I've been pushing you away. She brought me into a hug and we hugged each other. I was mad at her, yes. But she was still my mom, no matter what.

When we pulled away, we both smiled. "I'm happy for you mom." I tried to force a smile on my face.

She nodded and took my hand in hers. "Come on, let's show the other girls."

We walked out and all the girls whislted. "Dang Oli, who knew you had that body." 

"You look beautiful." Said Bella smiling. 

I tired to smile, again. And walked over to the mirror. 

"Okay whos next?" My mom asked. 

"Torrey and Victoria." I said. 

The girls went in the dressing rooms to put oin their dresses while everybody else sat around and talked.

"So these are deff the dresses." I heard my mom say to one of her friends. 

She was happy, and that's all that mattered.

What about your happiness? 

When we got home the girls and I went straight to my room.

"Oliva, your not happy." Torrey said.

"Yea, Oli, let's go out to take your mind off things." Victoria said agreeing with her.

"Where would we go?" Bella asked.

"How about the movieS?" I asked.

All the girls looked at each other then back at me. "Sure."

The girls and I started to get ready. We all picked out what we were going to wear and Victoria jumped in the shower first. Bella was texting her little fingers away with Nash and me and Torrey and painting eachs other nails. I had a feeling that having all of my friends by my side, that I didn't have to try and smile. I knew that I would.

I loved hanging them around. It made me happy, it made me forget all of the bad things. Me and Torrey joked around and was messing with Bella when my mom walked in the room.

"Oh, are you girls going out?" My mom asked.

"Yea." We answered. 

"Well, dinners ready." She said.

"Okay, we'll be down soon." 

"Okay." She said smiling and closing the door behind her. 

"So you guys are on speaking terms?" Bella asked.

"Well what else can I do?" I asked. "It's over. She's marrying Jack and me and Jayden are done." 

"Maybe you should fight a little harder." Torrey said.

"How much more can she fight?" Victoria asked as she walked out the bathroom. "I'm her friend, and I;m all down for her being happy, but maybe fighting a little harder isn't the way to go about things." She said. "I don't want to see you getting even more hurt." 

Victoria was right, but so was Bella and Torrey. I didn't know what to do. But at this moment, I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to think about the wedding, or Jayden, or anything! I just wanted to have fun. Habe a girls night out. Bella jumped in the shower and Victoria got dressed. She started doing her nails and Torrey helped her with the make up as her nails dried. I walked around and blew on my nails.

"So did you hear about Bella wanting to take her and Nash to the next level?" Torrey asked us.

We nodded. "I think it's great." Victoria asked.

"Yea, we'll gonna be by herside thorugh anything." I said. 

Torrey nodded and grabbed the eyeliner. 

"He better not hurt her." Victoira mumbled.

"I doubt he will." Torrey said.

"Yea," I agreed with her. "They're both madly in love with each other." 

"True." 

"Hey, what do you think I should do to my hair?" I asked looking in the mirror.

"Curl it." Torrey said. 

"Wet it. I like your naturl curls better." Victoria said.

"Okay." I said. "Bella, hurry your butt up." I yelled playfully. 

"I'm almost done, you bum." She yelled back, laughing.

Once she got out,  I got in. I grabbed the shampoo and put the water to hot. I let the water wash off all my worries and I closed my eyes. I was going to live tonight. I was not going to worry about anything. I was going to be happy.