Here I go 10

Didn't reread so theres going to be A LOT of mistakes.

                  "I love you too." I said. Me and Jayden have gone from I’m in like with you, to I love you. Could this be a dream. I blushed every time he said he loved me. My face felt red and my cheeks felt like they were on fire.

                “Aw, you’re blushing.” Bella said teasing me. I rolled my eyes and started to blush even harder. “Look, you look like your gonna blow up.”

                “Shut up.” I said, pushing her. She started to laugh which made me laugh. “You’re mean.” I said, pouting.

                “You’re in love.” She sat down on the bed and started smiling again. “That’s cute.” Bella looked like she had a lot on her mind so I sat down next to her and patted her leg.

                “Spill it.” I said looking at her.

                She bit her lip. “I think I’m ready.” She mumbled.

                “Ready for what?” I asked.

                “To take…..” She looked scared and nervous. “To take me and Nash relationship to the next leave.”

                I felt my jaw fall. “What? Are you sure about this?” I asked shocked. “He isn’t rushing you, right? Because if he is----“

                “No, this is all me. I’m ready. I’m in love with him, and I trust him with my life. So why not make love to him?” All this talk about love was making me a little sick. And I didn’t know why.

                “Well, this is a big step. So just know whatever you want to do, I’ll by your side through it all.” She smiled.

                “Thanks.” I turn on the radio and we started getting ready for tonight’s dinner.

                “You girl’s getting ready?” My mom said standing at my door. “Remember dress amazing.”

                “I know mom.” I said.

                “Hey, Olivia?” Bella said. “Can you do my make up?”

                “Sure,” I said. I picked up the eyeliner and started doing her makeup.

                When we were finished getting ready, we went to my mom’s room and helped her. She was having a melt down because she couldn’t get her dress zipper up.

                “Please girls, this zipper has to work.”

                “Calm down mom, we’ve go it.”

                “Gosh mom. Why are you so worried?” Bella always called my mom ‘mom’. She says that only true friend’s do that.

                “This is just very important to me.” My mom said.

                “Yea, I know.” I said low enough so only I could hear myself. And the thought of this dinner was making my heart speed up. I don’t know, but for some reason, I know my whole mood is going to be ruined.

                The door bell went off making my heart fall out of my ass. (Not really) I looked at Bella with a worried look and she took my hand in hers.