Baby Number 2

B POV
I woke up to crying. I pick up Addy and breastfeed her. I change her diaper and the doctor came in. "Good morning Mrs. Jones. How are you feeling today?" he asks. "Sore, but I'll live." I chuckle and look over at Jughead, who was passed out with Juliet on top of him. "When can I go home?" I ask. "In a few hours." he replies and I nod before he leaves.

"Hey." Jughead says softly. "Hey." I chuckle. He looks down at Juliet and shakes his head. "How are you feeling?" he stands, setting Juliet in the chair. "I'm ok." he hugs my shoulders and kisses my head. 

The doctor came back in. "You are free to go. We just need some signatures." he says. "I can do that." Jughead stands and follows the doctor. I set Addy in the car seat and buckled it. I stand and walk over to Juliet. "Bug." I shake her. "No." she whines, pushing my hand away. "I thought you would want to go home with your baby sister, but I guess you can stay in the hospital." I reply and she shoots up in the chair.

Jughead came back in the room and looks back and forth between us with an eyebrow raised. "I'm going to get dressed." I head to the bathroom. I change into a hoodie and some shorts. I brush my teeth and hair before stepping back into the room. Juliet got up and stretched. Jughead chuckles and gets the car seat. She grabs my hand and I grab the diaper bag. She gets in the car and I set the diaper bag on the floor. I get the car seat from Jughead and buckle it in. "You gonna watch her bug?" I ask and she nods. I close the door softly and we get in the car.

He pulls up at the house and I smile. Juliet runs inside and I giggle. I get out and unbuckle the car seat. Jughead gets the diaper bag and we go to the nursery. I lay her in the crib and and grabs at my fingers giggling. I smile and Jughead wraps his arms around me. "How about we go to the living room and relax." he suggests and I nod. He turns the monitor on and we go to the living room.

He sits in a recliner and pulls me onto his lap. "Get some rest." he whispers in my ear. "I'm good." I reply, resting my head on his chest. He chuckles and strokes my hair. Juliet ran in and stood in front of us with a grin on her face. "What did you do?" Jughead asks. "Nothing." she smiles innocently. "Bug." I warn and she pouts. "I may or may not have made you a picture." she says. "Where?" I ask. "On the wall." she states.

We follow her to the picture and my eyes widen. She drew multiple things with a sharpie. I look over at Jughead and he was surprisingly calm. "Where did you get a sharpie?" he asks. "The drawer." she says and he sighs. "How are we going to get it off?" I ask and he wraps his arm around my waist. "I don't know." he replies.

I take care of Addy and bounce her as I walk around her room. She whimpers a little and I sing softly to her. She calms down and I set her back in the crib. I turn and see Jughead leaning against the doorframe, smiling softly at me.

"What are we gonna do with the wall?" I ask, resting my head on his chest. "We can try to get it off, paint over it, or we could cover it with something." he sighs, wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin on my head.

"Are you sure you want to take her?" he asks and I nod. I put Addy in the car seat and we get in the car. Jughead pulls up at the bar and carries the car seat in. Juliet grabs my hand and walks with me. Everyone surrounded the counter when Jughead set her down.

Juliet pushes passed everyone and Sweetpea set her on the counter next to the car seat. Everyone laughed quietly as she rocked the car seat. Jughead wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Well, my Queen. They have entertained everyone for the most part of the day. You should go get some rest." he whispers in my ear. "I'm ok." I murmur.

We go up to the office and he sets the car seat on the desk. Juliet was playing with her and Jughead pulled me onto his lap. "Can I hold her?" Juliet looks back at us with pleading eyes. "Go sit on the couch." she runs over to the couch and waits for me. I get up and carefully get Addy out of the car seat.

I set her in Juliet's arms and she grinned up at me. I sit next to her and there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Jughead says. Fp stepped inside and sat in one of the chairs. "How's parenthood part 2?" he asks and I chuckle. "Is that what y'all are calling it?" I ask and he nods, "it's good. She's a lot less fussier than Juliet." She looks up at me with a fake hurt expression.

"I'm hurt mother." she frowns and turns her head away. I hear Jughead and Fp trying not to laugh. I shake my head. "You are trouble. It must be Kevin's fault." I state. "You're the one that raised me." she points out. "So I'm trouble?" I ask. "Yup." she pops the p.

I put Addy back in the car seat and Juliet runs downstairs. "I don't know what I'm going to do with that child." I shake my head. "Let her spend the night with Fangs and Sweetpea." Fp suggests. "No. That's a very bad idea. I don't even want to go there." I shudder and they laugh.

We get back home and Jughead puts Addy in the crib. Juliet grabs my hand and we go to her room. I help her put some pajamas on and tuck her in. "Goodnight Bug. I love you." I kiss her head. "Goodnight Mama. I love you too." she smiles sleepily and I quietly step out of her room. I close the door and turn to walk, but run into Jughead. He grabs my waist to steady me. "Well hey jug. It's nice to see you." I tease. "I would say the same but you ran into me. So." he grins. "Whatever. I'm going to bed." I say and go to our room.

I take a quick shower and put on some pajamas. I lay on the bed and close my eyes. I feel arms circle around me and we fall asleep.