Juliet

B POV
They look exactly alike. I heard the car leave. Juliet was playing with Debby, and they got along really well. "Hey. Can I talk to you?" I hear and turn to see Jughead. "Yea." I reply. He pulls me up to his office and closes the door before kissing me. "I've been wanting to do that for a while now." he says resting our foreheads together. "Is that the only reason you brought me up here? Too afraid to kiss me in front of everybody?" I arch my eyebrow. "No. I need to know where you are staying." he says. "Oh. I Uhm. I haven't thought about it." I say. "We can stay at my house in Greendale if you want." he says. "Ok. Juliet loves that house." I chuckle. He kisses me again before we go back downstairs.

Debby handed Juliet to me and went to one of the rooms upstairs. "Are you ready to go?" Jughead asks, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Yea." I say. I get Juliet in the car, and drive to Jughead's house. We pull up, and I lay Juliet on his bed. "I missed you." Jughead says from behind me. I turn, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you too." I whisper. "Do you want to watch a movie before we go to bed?" he asks and I nod. We watch A Rebel Without A Cause, but I fell asleep on his lap.

J POV
I woke up with Betty wrapped around me. I place soft kisses all over her face and she looks up at me, smiling. "Hi." she whispers. "Hi." I kiss her lips, "How did you sleep?" "I had you as a body pillow and you're really comfy." she grins. "Ha ha. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. "Pancakes." she replies. "Ok. You go check on Juliet while I make the pancakes." I say and she hops off my lap. I start breakfast and feel her arms snake around my waist and her head on my back. "She's still asleep." she mumbles. "Ok." I reply.

We eat breakfast and Juliet yawns while walking into the kitchen. "You had pancakes without me?" she asks, a hurt expression on her face. "I made you some. Don't worry." I say. She sits on my lap and takes a bite of mine. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask arching my eyebrow. "Nothing." she smiles at me. She kisses my cheek, getting syrup all over me. Betty just laughs at us. "You should do that to Mama." I whisper. She nods and gets off my lap. She walks over to Betty. "Oh no you don't." Betty says standing. "Ah Mama." she whines. "I know exactly what you're gonna do." she says. "Come on Betts." I say and she glares at me. "You should go give daddy another kiss." she says and Juliet giggles.

We get to the bar, and Juliet held both of our hands as we walked in. I set Juliet on the bar and sit on a stool with Betty between my legs. "Do you think Malachi is mad at me?" she asks suddenly. "No." I reply, kissing her cheek. "Are yo-" I cut her off by kissing her. "Yea. I'm sure." I reply. She hands Juliet her phone and rests her head on my shoulder. "You know, we can go up to my office. It would be a lot more comfortable." I whisper in her ear. "I'm good here." she smiles.

B POV
Jughead has to get some work done, so Juliet and I talked to Toni. "So how are you really?" she asks. "I'm fine, seriously." I say. She nods and gives me a water. "Why aren't you drinking?" she gasps, "are you pregnant?" I look at her shocked. "No!" I shout a little too loudly. "Sorry. Don't get your panties in a twist." she laughs and I glare at her. Juliet giggles and I tickle her. She fall back on the bar laughing. Some of the serpents chuckle.

Juliet fell asleep on my lap. She was snoring slightly, and Toni was chuckling. "She's adorable." she says. "I know. Just wait until she's older." I say softly. "Mommy?" she mumbles. "What's wrong?" I ask. She hasn't called me that in a while. "Mommy!" she screams. "Hey. Bug. I'm ok. It's ok." I say. I hug her tightly, but she doesn't wake up. "Mommy!" she sobs. I shake her until she wakes up. "It's ok. You're ok." I set her on the bar and cup her face. "Shhhh." I kiss her head. She hugs me tightly and cries.

Jughead came downstairs and walked towards us. "What happened?" he asks. "I don't know." I say. She reaches for him and I hand her to him. "Hey. It's ok bug." he says. "I had a bad dream." she sniffles. "Tell me about it." he says sitting on a stool. "Mama opened the door and someone shot her." she whispers. "No ones gonna hurt her or you." he says. She nods and rests her head on his chest. I rub her back. "I think she's over tired." I whisper in his ear and he nods.

We get back to Jughead's house and set Juliet on his bed. Jughead wraps his arms around me and I lean back against him. "You should get some rest too." he says. "You need some as well." I chuckle, "besides, I need to make dinner." "I'm pretty sure we're all sleeping until tomorrow." he replies. "Ok." I mumble. He kisses my shoulder and we get in bed with Juliet on the middle. He wraps his arms around both of us and we fall asleep.