Jughead

J POV
Betty has came to the bar every night with Juliet. I think she does it to tick me off and it's working. She won't tell me who the child's father is. It's starting to get on my nerves.

I was headed towards the bar, and Juliet ran into me, and she fell to the floor. I picked her up and she had a scrape on her hand. I set her on the bar and look at her hand. I get some spray and wrap her hand. "All set." I say and she giggles. Betty walked over to us, and saw her hand. "What happened bug?" she asks. "I fell, and he helped me." she says. "Thank you jughead." Betty says. "You're welcome." I reply, "Will you ever tell me who her father is?" She sighs and looks at Juliet and then back to me. "I'll tell you when I'm ready." she says and I nod. I look at Juliet and I noticed that her eyes were a deep shade of blue.

B POV
I saw him squinting at Juliet. "Did you have anything to eat bug?" I ask. "No." she replies. "What would you like?" he asks, "I have some food in my office." I get her off the counter and we head up the stairs. He gets through the door and my eyes widen. I cover Juliet's eyes, but she kept moving. "Don't look bug." I say and she turns her face away. "You really haven't changed." I shake my head and the girl gets dressed. "I didn't know he was gonna bring people back with him. I am so sorry." she tells me. "I'm not mad at you." I say and she leaves the room. "Wow. Jughead. Just wow." I say. "I didn't even know she was up here." he says. "The fact that she was expecting you." I scoff, "I bet you have at least 3 kids from different women." "I promised myself not to bring a child into this world." he says. "Yea and I've lost my appetite. We're going home. That was the last straw." I say. I turn to leave but he stops me. "Let go of me." I say. "Will you let me explain?" he asks. "What is there to explain Jughead? I'm sick and tired of the same thing every year. This has been going on for almost 5 years and I've had enough." I say. "Can we go home mommy?" Juliet asks. "Yea bug." I say. I walk out of his office, and out of the bar. I buckle Juliet in her car seat, and I was about to get in but I was stopped by Jughead. "What Jughead?" I ask, "she wants to go home." "Will you at least tell me who her father is?" he asks. "No. Not after that." I say. "Please Betty." he asks. 

"Why? So you can beat him up, because he's in your gang?" I ask. "No. Because I want to know." he says. "Like it matters anyways. He doesn't care about her." I say. "It does matter, and I'm sure he does care about her. Everyone in there loves her." he says. "Not everyone." I whisper. "Who? She's a sweet girl." he says. "I have to get home." I open the door but he closes it and pins me against my car. "Jughead please. I'm not in the mood." I whisper. He cups my face. "Please tell me." he whispers. Juliet opens her door, but Jughead doesn't move. "Mommy come on. I wanna go." she whines. "Bug, I just got you buckled." I push Jughead away and buckle her again. "Stay buckled this time." I kiss her head and close the door. "Goodbye Jughead." I open my door and get in. "I'd quit bothering you if you would tell me." his piercing blue eyes stared into my green ones. "No you would pester me everyday." I say and close my door. He steps back some and I drive home. "Who is my daddy?" she asks. "That's a complicated answer bug." I sigh. She deserves to know, but I'm to selfish to tell her. "I'll tell you when your older." I say. She stares out the window then looks back at me. "Ok. I'm older." she says, and I giggle. "Ok bug." I say.

Juliet was asleep in my bed and I sat on the couch with a glass of wine. "Penny for your thoughts." Kevin says. "Jughead and Juliet both want to know who her father is, but after tonight. I don't think I'm gonna tell him. He hasn't changed. There was a girl laying on his desk, naked. She was waiting for him. I was gonna tell him tonight, but he won't change. He told me that he doesn't want to bring a child into this world, even though he already did." I sigh. "Do you think he could change?" he asks. "I don't know." There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it. I opened the door and took a sip of my wine. "Betty. Can I come in?" he asks. "Nope. I'm busy." I reply. "Please Betty. I have changed." he says. "No you haven't. I don't want you to act that way around my daughter, so I won't bring her around the bar anymore. You didn't want her there in the first place." I say and take another sip of my wine, "Go home Jughead. I've done fine on my own." "Why won't you just tell me?" he asks. "You wanna know so bad?" I ask. "Yes. Will you please just tell me." he says. "I was gonna tell you tonight, but after that little display, I'm not telling anyone." I say. "Betty." he says. "Jughead." I say. 

He steps closer to me, but I push him back and step outside, closing the door. "Will you tell me?" he asks. "No. Leave me and her alone. Go be a player in your bar." I snap. "I don't want any of them. I want you." he says. "If you wanted me, you wouldn't hook up with other girls." I scoff. "They are meaningless hook ups, I swear." he says. I open the door, and start to head in. He grabs my wrist, and pulls me to him. He pulls me into a searing kiss, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He grabs my waist, pulling me closer. He rests his forehead on mine. "Baby B?" Kevin says. We pull apart and look at him. "I take it you told him." he smirks. "No." I say and start to head inside but Kevin closes the door. "Kevin! Let me in!" I bang on the door. "Don't let mommy in." I hear him say. Great, I woke her up. "Ugh. It's gonna take me another 30 minutes to get her asleep." I sigh. "Just tell me, and then I will leave." he says. "No you won't." I whisper. "I will. I promise." he says. "Don't make promises you can't keep." I start to tear up. "You can tell me." he cups my face. "Her father........" I take a breath. "It's ok. Take your time." he whispers. 

"You." I whisper. "Wha what?" he stutters. "You're her father." I say. He kisses me breathless. "Why didn't tell me?" he asks. "Because you broke my heart." I whisper. "I'm so sorry princess." he hugs me tightly. "Will you stay?" I ask. "Yea." he kisses my head. I knock on the door. "Kevin?" I say, "Kevin I swear to God! Open the door!" I hear little feet and the door unlocks. I open the door and there she was. "Why aren't you in bed bug?" I ask. "I can't sleep." I pick her up and we go to my room. "This screams Betty." Jughead chuckles. I throw a pillow at him and set Juliet on my bed. "I gotta get ready for bed. Stay right here and then I'll tuck you in ok?" I say and she nods. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Jughead wraps his arms around me, and I wash my face. "You're making this more difficult than it has to be." he growls. "And just how am I doing that?" I ask. "You won't quit moving." he grabs my toothbrush, and brushes his teeth. I change into a sports bra and sweat pants. "You just made it 10 times more difficult." he says. "Get over it." I head back to my room and Juliet was already asleep. I chuckle and get in next to her. Jughead gets in next to me and wraps his arms around me. "Good night princess." he kisses my cheek. "Good night king." I smirk. I kiss Juliet's head and fall asleep.