Kidnapped

J POV
I have been locked up by my brother for almost a month now. He is my identical twin that comes out to mess with my life every once in a while. Dad banished him from Riverdale, but he acts like me when he comes back.

A girl sneaked up to my door. She was short, and had raven colored hair. "Here to torture me more?" I snap. "No. I'm here to get you out, if I get to join the serpents. Your brother roped me into his gang, and I hate it here." she says as she unlocks the door. "Thanks and you can join." I say. "Thank you. It's Debby by the way." she says. "Jughead." I say. "I know. Jonah talks about you all the time." she says.

I pull up at the bar, and they look back in forth between us. "Tie them to chairs until we can tell a difference!" someone shouts. Before I could even think, I was tied to a chair next to Jonah. I turn my head and glare at him. He spots Debby and she shrinks back. "Did you beat that girl? Is that why she is afraid of you?" I growl. "I don't know what you're talking about." he snaps. "Debby, step forward." I say. She slowly steps forward and his eyes narrow on her. "Did my brother, Jonah, beat you?" I ask her and she nods. "Quiet!" Dad shouts. He could tell the two of us apart no matter what. "Jughead, Jonah. We have been playing this game for years and it ends today." he snaps. "You think I like getting kidnapped by him and shoved in a cell at his spot where his gang meets up?" I ask. "What are you talking about? You do that to me!" Jonah says. "Quit lying Jonah." I growl, glaring at him. "I'm tired of doing this Jonah." he glares at him. 

They untie me and I stand next to dad. "We do this every few years. It's getting old." I say. "What are you gonna do to me, huh?" he smirks. "Carve a 2 on your back and ship you out of the state." I glare. His smirk falters as they cut him loose and take him down to the basement. "Where's Betty?" I ask. "She uh, she left a month ago. Haven't seen her since." Dad says. "Is that her name?" Jonah shouts. Everyone quiets and stills. "What did you do?" I grit through my teeth. "She said something along the lines of you were never gonna hear from her again, and you're never gonna see Juliet again." he smirks. "So you ran the princess and the queen out of town?" Fangs says. "Oooh. Even better!" he laughs as they drag him down to the basement.

I pulled up at her apartment and knocked on the door. "What are you here?" Kevin glares. "I need to see Betty." I say. He looks me up and down and scoffs. "She's not here and she's probably never coming back." he glares. "I'm going to kill him." I mutter. "Who?" he asks. "I have an identical twin brother who loves to ruin anything good in my life." I sigh. "She moved to California with Malachi. That's all I know." he says and I nod. "Can you get an address or something?" I ask. "Maybe." he pulls out his phone and calls her. A few minutes later he gave me an address and I drove to California.

I pulled up at a hotel, as it was around 2 in the morning. I got a room and unlocked the door. I dropped on the bed and fell asleep.

B POV
There was a knock on the door about 10 this morning. I opened the door, rubbing my eyes. "Hi Jughead." I say. Then my eyes went wide. "Jughead? Why are you here?" I ask. "To explain what happened." he says. Juliet walks up, and wraps her arms around my leg. "Please let me explain." he pleads. "I'll think about it." I say. "Please." he says. "Hi daddy." Juliet mumbles. "Hi Juliet." he smiles faintly at her. "Not here. Let me get dressed, and we'll go to the cafe." I say and he nods. Juliet let's go of me and hugs him tightly. He picks her up, and I go to my room.

We sat in a booth, and ordered some lunch. Juliet sat on his lap and I waited for him to explain. "I Uh. I have an identical twin brother named Jonah. He likes to come to Riverdale and screw up everything good in my life. Fp banished him, but he acts like me, Well attempts to anyway. He usually gets a few of his gang members to kidnap me and shove me into a cell below there meeting place." he says. "You have a twin?" I ask shocked. "Yea. He hates me and thinks that I get everything I want." he says. I couldn't even form a sentence. "I'm so sorry Betty. He shouldn't have put you through what he did." he says. "It's not your fault." I says quietly. "Maybe not, but I'm normally careful. I couldn't get away from them this time. A girl named Debby helped me out." he says. "Deb." I whisper. "Huh?" he asks. "Did she have raven hair and really short?" I ask and he nods. I smile and eat some of my food. "I'm gonna have to talk to her. I thought she was still here in California." I say.

Jughead finally convinced me to move back to Riverdale. Juliet was asleep on the way back and I was trying to figure out where we were going to live. We pulled up at the bar, and he carried Juliet inside. They all paused and stared at me in shock. I wouldn't blame them. I stormed out of the bar with Juliet and moved away from all of them for over a month. I would be pretty angry at myself if I were them. I look down a little and go up to the office.

Jughead comes up a little later with Juliet. She was wide awake when I saw her. I smile faintly at them and look back at my phone. "You ok?" he asks. "I'm fine." I say, not looking up at him. He sits at the desk and Juliet sits on his lap. They were whispering and I stood suddenly. "I'll be right back." I walk out of the room and walk out of the bar. I get my pack of cigarettes and pull one out. I light it and take a long drag. I lean against the wall of the of the bar and Fp came out. "Hey Betty." he smiles. "Hey." I say quietly, "Jughead send you out after me?" "No. You looked stressed, and I want to help." he says. "I don't want help. I'm fine." I reply. "You and Jughead are the same. He wouldn't let anyone help him, that is until you came along." he says. "I'm just stressed about everything. It's nothing really. Smoking helps calm me down some. Don't worry about me." I say. "Betty, you are like my daughter. I'm always gonna worry about you." he says. "People who worry about me or even stay around me tend to get hurt." I say, dropping my cigarette and stepping on it. I get another one and light it. "You're gonna have lung cancer if you smoke like that all the time." he says. "I know." I say, taking a drag. "I'm sure he told you about Jonah." he says. "Yep." I reply. "Jughead loves you Betty, and he loves Juliet. He wouldn't have drove all the way to California to bring you back here." he says and I nod. He squeezes my shoulder before going back inside. I take in a shuddering breath before putting my cigarette out. I went back in and saw Debby. 

"Deb!" I run to her and hug her tightly. "B! I missed you so much." she squeals. "I thought you were still in Cali." I say when we break. "I got roped into Jonah's gang. He beat me and forced me into it. I would still be in California if he didn't." she says and I nod. "I saw a little cutie in Jughead's arms. Is she yours?" she asks. "Yea." I smile, "her name is Juliet. She's a sweetheart." We talk for a while until Jughead came down with Juliet hold his hand. "Mommy!" she giggles and jumps in my lap. "Hi." I say and kiss her head. "Hi. I'm Debby. It's very nice to meet you." she smiles. Juliet blushes and looks down a little. "Hey. Where are you gonna stay tonight?" Jughead whispers in my ear. "I don't know." I whisper back. I hear some commotion over by the stairs that lead to the basement and a couple serpents came up with someone between them. I gasp and cover my mouth with my hand. He looked exactly like Jughead. I looked back and forth between them, shocked by the looks. "Take him out of state. Blindfold him so he can't see where you're going." Jughead says. They nod and take him out of the bar.