Greendale

B POV
I got up and starting making breakfast. Moose and Kevin got up and sat at the table. "Good morning. I made coffee." I chuckle. Kevin got up and made two mugs. "Good morning Baby B." he says. "Good morning." Moose says, "by the way, my sister is coming to visit for a few days." "When exactly?" I ask. "She's coming tomorrow, through Saturday." he replies. "Ok. Jughead and I are taking Juliet to his house in greendale and I don't know when we'll be back." I say. "So are you two back together?" Kevin asks. "I don't know Kev. I don't know." I reply. Juliet came running into the kitchen and hid between me and the oven. "Be careful. I don't want you to burn yourself." I say. "I'm hiding." she giggles. "Why?" I ask. "He's coming and he's gonna tickle me!" she whispers. I chuckle and shake my head.

We ate breakfast and went back to my room. "So. We need to stay gone until Saturday." I say. "Why?" Juliet asks. "Moose's sister is coming to stay here." I say. I get her bag packed, and then start on mine.

We get to the house and I carry Juliet inside. She was staring wide eyed as we walked to his room. "Do you like it?" Jughead asks. "It's awesome!" she exclaims and he chuckles. "Go get your swim suit on." I tell her. She gets her bag and grabs her Spongebob one piece, running to the bathroom. I shake my head and sit on the bed. "Is your sister here this time?" I ask. "No. Unless she would like to randomly show up again." he chuckles and sits next to me. Juliet runs back in and jumps on us. "Go get ready mommy!" she says. "Ok. I'm going." I stand and dig through my bag.

Jughead jumps in before us and Juliet squeals as the water splashes her. I slowly slip in and I set her on my hip. She splashes Jughead and he put her on his shoulders. We splash each other until Juliet got tired. I dried her off and changed her into some pajamas before tucking her into Jughead's bed.

J POV
I got a text from jellybean while Betty was taking care of Juliet.

JB
Hey. Are you in Greendale? 

Jughead
Yea. Why?

JB
I want to come see you.  

Jughead
You can't. I have people over.  

JB
Is it Betty? Do I finally get to meet her?  

Jughead
No. You're not coming over. 

JB
I'm already here.

I heard the doorbell and groaned. I opened the door and glared at her. "No. Go home." I say. "But I just got here." she smirks and makes her way past me. "JB! Get out!" I say. "No." she says and heads to the kitchen. "JB." I warn. She turns towards me and smiles innocently. Betty turns the corner and stops in her tracks. "Is this Betty?" JB asks. "I told you to leave JB." I say. "No. I want to meet Betty." she says. "You met her. Now leave." I say. "I haven't properly met her." she glares at me, "I'm Jellybean or JB for short." "Betty. Nice to meet you." she smiles. "Ok-" I get cut off by Juliet. "Mommy!" she says. "You're supposed to be in bed, sleeping." she picks her up. "Is she yours?" JB asks. "Yea. She's a handful." Betty says, "I'm gonna try to get her back to sleep." She heads back to my room, and closes the door. "Is she yours?" JB asks. "When are you leaving?" I reply. Juliet came running into the kitchen and hid behind me. "I give up!" Betty sighs. Juliet giggles and I pick her up. "You never answered my question." JB says. "I'm gonna put her to bed." I say. "No! I'm not tired!" she squeals. "Then what are you gonna do?" I ask with an arched eyebrow. "Please?" she begs. "I'll think about it." I say. "No! Please daddy!" she pleads. JB arches her eyebrow at me. "Fine. Go find something to do." I say. "Thank you!" she squeals and kisses my cheek. I set her down and she runs off giggling. "So she is yours?" she asks. "Yes JB." I say, "how long are you staying?" "Just a couple of hours." she replies. "Mommy! Can we go swimming again?" Juliet asks while running into the kitchen. "Not right now bug. Maybe later." Betty says. "Bug?" JB asks. "It's a nickname I came up with." she replies.

B POV
We went to a diner to eat supper. We were looking over the menu before a waiter came over. "I want a vanilla milkshake and fries." Juliet says. "Ok bug. What are you getting Betty?" Jughead asks. "A vanilla milkshake." I reply. "You need to eat something." he says. "I'm really not hungry." I say, complete lie. I am starving but they don't need to know that. The waiter comes over to get our orders. "I want a vanilla milkshake." I say. "I want a strawberry milkshake with fries, and she wants a vanilla milkshake with fries." Jughead says. He nods and walks back to the counter. He comes back a few minutes later with our drinks and food. "Thanks." I say. He nods and walks off. While they were eating, I was looking through my phone and Veronica texted me.

V
Hey B. Where are you? We haven't talked in a while. 

B
I'm in Greendale with Juliet and Jughead. 

V
Why in Greendale? 

B
He has a house here. 

V
Anyways, when can I see you and Juliet again? 

B
Not sure.  

V
Think about it and tell me when you have time. 

B
Ok. Bye V

I put my phone down and looked out the window. "Mommy?" Juliet asks. I look at her and smile. "Bug?" I say. "You look upset." she says. "I'm fine Bug." I say and ruffle her hair, "finish your fries." I get another text, this time from Wendy.

Wendy
Betty. We need to meet. 

Betty
Why would I do that? It's been 5 years. 

Wendy
Your life depends on it. 

Betty
Threatening me? Again? You really think that's gonna work.

Wendy                                                                                                                                                                                        I could always send the ghoulies to kidnap you. 

Betty
Good luck finding me. 

Wendy
I have eyes on you. Cute daughter by the way. It would suck if I had to leave cuts on her cute little face because of you. 

Betty
You want me, come get me. Only me. Leave her out of this. She doesn't know anything. 

Wendy
Hit a nerve didn't I? 

Betty
You're gonna get hit if you don't leave her alone. 

Wendy
Come to my bar, House of the Dead when you get back. 

Betty
See you on Sunday. 

Wendy
See you then dear niece.

I turn my phone off and slipped it in my pocket. I showed no emotions, even though I wanted to murder Wendy. I take a sip of my milkshake and wait for them to finish.

We get back to Jughead's house, and I put Juliet in his bed. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. I chuckle quietly, and leave. I look through the cabinets for any kind of alcohol. Once I can't find any, I head outside to the pool area. I take a deep breath and get a cigarette. I light it and take a drag. "I didn't know Betty Cooper smoked." I hear from behind me. "It's new. I believe you are the first one to find out." I say before taking another drag. He wraps his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. He takes the cigarette from me, taking a drag before giving it back. I lean back against him, and drop the cigarette and step on it. "I think this was good for her. She really loves you and having you around. I'm sorry I kept her from you." I say quietly. "It's not your fault." he says, kissing my neck. "You should get some rest." I say. "I'm not tired." he replies. "Still. You should at least go lay down, even if you don't sleep." I say. "Not if you're staying out here." he says. "I'll be fine. I'll go in after while." I say. He slowly walks back in the house, pulling me with him. "Jug." I say, turning to face him. "Yes princess?" he asks. "I'm not your princess anymore." I chuckle. "Maybe not, but you will always be my queen." he kisses my cheek. He kisses the corner of my mouth, and I move making him kiss my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, and rest my head on his chest. "Go to bed Juggie." I whisper. "Ok." he replies. He picks me up and carries me to the bed. He set me next to Juliet and get in on the other side.