Ex-serpent

J POV
I recognize the man who broke into my house. He is really mad at me because I kicked him out of the serpents. "Why are you in my house?" I growl. "Oh, I heard you got a play toy. Where is she? I want to say hi." he smirks. "You lay a finger on her, and I will kill you." I snarl. "Ah, I hit a nerve." he laughs and I shoot his leg. "I suggest you leave before I put a bullet between your eyes." I say in a low, dangerous voice. He was wincing and screaming as he tried to run from my house.

I looked in the pool for Betty, but she wasn't there. I heard silent cries coming from one of the closets. I knock and she bursts into sobs. "Betts. It's me." I say softly. I hear the door unlock, and she falls into my arms. "You're ok. He's gone." I say softly. "Who was it?" she stutters. "One of the serpents that I banished." I say and she nods.

B POV
I woke up in one of Jughead's S shirts and a pair of panties. Oh god, he saw me naked. I flush at the thought and tried to get up, but was restrained by Jughead's arm. I turn my head and he was sound asleep. I decided not to move and watch him sleep. "You're staring." he says, making me flinch. I put my hand over my heart and he pulls me on top of him. I yelp and he laughs. "Why are you up so early?" he asks, looking at the clock. "I can't sleep." I reply. He nods and I rest my head on his chest, letting out a sigh. I wanted it to stay like this forever, but our moment was ruined by a knock. "Who is it?" he yells. "Who do you think?" they yell back. His eyes widen and I get off him. He gets to the door and I see a dark haired woman. She squeals and hugs him tightly. He stumbles back a little, from shock and hugs her back tightly. "What are you doing here?" she asks.

J POV
"What am I doing here, it's my house!" I say, "how did you get in?" I squint my eyes at her. "Come on brother. You know everyone here loves me." she grins. I roll my eyes and look back at the bed. Betty was no longer there. "What are you looking at?" she asks. "I have someone over, and you appeared out of no where." I say. "Who is it? I swear to god Jughead, if you are using her." she fumes. "I'm not. I promise I'm not. She is the sweetest person I have ever met." I smile at the thought of Betty. "SWOON!" she yells. "Shut up, JB!" I yell back. "I'm going to my old room. I would like to meet her for breakfast. You better not hide her away." she says and walks to her room. I find Betty walking out of the bathroom. "Hey." I say. "Hi." she mumbles. I noticed she was in the clothes she was wearing when we got here. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I have about 50 missed calls from my best friend, and I need to head back before she files a missing persons report. I also need to check in on a few things." she says. "Do you want me to take you?" I ask. "No. Her driver is coming to get me. You stay here a chat with I guess your sister. I couldn't really hear from the bathroom." she says and her phone pings, "I have to go. I'll see you around." She walks out of the house and gets in a limo.

B POV
I get back to the Pembroke, and Veronica hugs me tightly. "Where were you?" she asks. "I was in Greendale. Something happened, I can't exactly remember what, and then I was on the back of a bike riding to a very beautiful house." I smile, "but then his sister came, and an ex-serpent before her and I couldn't handle it anymore. Plus, I wanted to see you." "I missed you so much, and I thought you got hurt. I'm glad you're ok, but why didn't you just call so you could stay with him?" she asks. "Because he's dangerous V. I was almost killed twice since I met him." I say. "How about we go to pops, get some milkshakes. Then we can go get mani-pedis." she squeals. "Andre! Let's go!" I yell and we run out to the limo.