Family

J POV
I was woken up by Juliet jumping on me. "Hi bug." I say groggily. I look over and Betty wasn't in bed. "Where's mama?" I ask. "She went to the store." she says. I carry her to the kitchen and set her on the counter. "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask. "Waffles." she grins at me. I make her some waffles and the door opened. Betty set a couple of bags on the counter.

I helped her put some groceries up and she tickles Juliet. "Stop!" she laughs. Betty kisses her head and goes to the bedroom. She came back a few minutes later and helped Juliet off the counter. "Do you want anything to eat?" I ask. "I'm good." she smiles. "Can we go swimming?" Juliet asks. "Sure. Come on bug." Betty takes her hand and they go to the bedrooms.

B POV
We get in the pool and Jughead stepped outside. He got in and took Juliet from me. "No! Don't throw me!" she giggles. He pretends to throw her and she shrieks. I laugh and he gently tosses her where she lands in front of him.

We get out of the pool a few hours later and I dry Juliet off. "Go get some sleep." I say. She nods and runs to her room. I shake my head and change into some pajamas. I heard the door and open it to JB. "Hey JB. Haven't seen you in a while." I say. "Hi Betty." she smiles. "So what are you doing here?" I ask, letting her in. "I need to talk to Jughead." she replies. "He is in the office." I answer. She nods and heads to the office.

I make lunch after JB leaves. Juliet got up yawning and she leaned against me. I pick her up and set her in a chair. I put her in a chair and set a plate in front of her. I kiss her head and Jughead came in and sat next to her. I set a plate in front of him and kiss his cheek. I get a plate and sit on the other side of Juliet.

We eat quietly and Juliet was starting to get restless. "I'm bored!" she whines. "Why don't you go play with some of your toys." I suggest. She nods and runs to her room. I put her plate in the sink and then go to his office. Jughead was gone again. I sigh and go to the bedroom.

I take a long hot shower. I turn the water off and step out, wrapping a towel around me. I change into some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I check on Juliet and she was asleep on the floor. I pick her up and tuck her in. I kiss her head and go to Jughead's office.

I stick my head in and he was sitting at the desk, typing away at the computer with a glass of whiskey. He takes a sip and sees me. I close the door and head to the living room. I look through the movies, but can't find anything good to watch. I sigh and text Kevin.

Baby B
Please tell me you have some free time. I'm about ready to rip my hair out.

Kev
I always have free time for you.

Baby B
I'll meet you in 30?

Kev
Of course. I'll see you at pops.

I go to the bedroom and grab some shoes. Jughead came in the room and laid on the bed. I stand and grab my purse. "Where are you going?" he asks. "I'm going to Pops to meet up with Kevin. I'll see you later." I say and walk to my car.

I pull up at Pops and hug Kevin. "Hey Baby B." he grins. "Hi Kev. I really needed this." I sigh and sit in the booth. "What's wrong?" he asks. "The house is so quiet. I mean don't get me wrong, I love living there with Jughead and Juliet it's just so big." I say, "like I could whisper hello and it would echo." "Have you thought about having another kid?" he asks. "I don't think Jughead wants anymore." I reply. "Maybe you should ask him." he suggests. "I might when I get back." I say and Pop brings us our orders.

We talk for a while and I head back to Greendale. "Mama!" Juliet runs and hugs me. I pick her up. "What's up bug?" I ask. "Where did you go?" she asks. "I was out with uncle Kev. Where is daddy?" I say. "He is in your room asleep." she replies. I carry her to the kitchen and grab a water. "Were you good while I was gone?" I ask. "I'm always good! What are you talking about?" she says. I chuckle and we watch a movie.

I carry her to her bed. "Goodnight Baby." I say, kissing her head. "Goodnight mama. I love you." she mumbles. "I love you too." I stand and head to our room. I peak inside and see him asleep on the bed. I close the door and go to one of the spare bedrooms. I crawl in bed and fall asleep.

I got up and saw Jughead watching a movie with Juliet. I go to our room and change into something comfy. "Where were you last night?" I hear. I turn and see Jughead. "I was in one of the other bedrooms. I didn't want to wake you." I say quietly. "You should have just gotten in the bed." he says. "It's fine Jug." I say. "What's wrong?" he asks. "You were drinking yesterday." I say, not looking at him. "What about it?" he sighs. I look over at him and then stand. "You usually like to be alone when you're drunk." I reply.

"The truth Betty." he sighs. "That is the truth!" I say, raising my voice a little. "No. It's not. You would have gotten in the bed, but something is going on. So tell me what's wrong." he says. "It's nothing Jughead. I didn't want to disturb you." I say and he gives me a look. "Something Kevin said had me thinking." I sigh. "What did he say?" he asks sitting next to me.

"We were talking about how empty the house is and then we somehow got to the subject of more kids." I say. "You want more kids?" he asks. "I mean, I guess. It would be nice to have two kiddos running around." I shrug, "but I didn't know about you." "I don't know." he says, standing, "I haven't really thought about it." "Would you want one?" I ask. "We would have to do a lot of stuff before it got here." he says. "Yes or no Jughead." I say. "No." he says and I take in a breath. "I guess. I just thought you would say yes." I chuckle. "I thought you wanted my answer?" he says confused. "I just thought we would both want another baby, but I guess not." I shrug. I stand and look at the drawer I hide stuff in. "What aren't you telling me?" he asks. I look over at him slightly. "It doesn't matter. It probably won't last anyways." I say.

Jughead
"Just tell me Betts." I sigh. "I said it doesn't matter Jughead." she raises her voice. "I wish you wouldn't hide things from me." I say. "I don't want to talk about it. Like I said before, it most likely won't last." she says. "Tell me. Now." I reply. "I. I Umm. I'm pregnant." she whispers.