Shocker

J POV
I notice Betty turn white and start to fall. I catch her and take her upstairs to my office. "Princess. You ok?" I ask when her eyes flutter open. She shakes her head violently, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Calm down. Breathe. Tell me what's wrong." I say, wiping her tears away. "H-he's. H-here. He found me." she whispers, barely audible. "Point him out to me and I'll take care of him." I growl. I took her to the balcony that overlooked the bar. She pointed shakily at the redhead. "Go back to my office and don't open the door for anyone but me." I say.

B POV
I run into Jughead's office, locking the door behind me. I sit at his desk and notice his laptop was open. It was wrong to look through it, but I did anyway. My name was everywhere. He had news reports on the serpents, shoots outs, and even other gangs. He is the leader of gangs all over the state. This man is dangerous, and I live in his bar.

I had gone through his entire laptop, and put it back the way it was. I peaked my head out of the doorway and it was silent. I ran to my room, trying not to get caught. I lock the door and curl up on the bed.

J POV
I had the redhead tied to a chair in the cellar. He had a black eye, broken nose, and busted lip. "What's your name?" I ask. "Archie. Archie Andrews. I came here to see if you know a girl by the name of Betty Smith, or Cooper I guess is what she calls herself these days. She took her fathers last name." he says. "How do you know her?" I ask. "I met her when she was working at the library." he replies. "Why do you beat her?" I scowl at him. "Who told you that? I would never beat a girl." he says. "We'll see about that." I say and head to my office.

I open the door and my laptop was on a different screen. She went through it and most likely ran to her room. I knock on her door and she slowly opens it. "I need you to identify this Archie Andrews guy." I say. She nods and follows me to the cellars. "Betts? What are you doing here? I've been looking everywhere for you." he says when we enter. "Don't call me that." she says quietly. "What's the matter Betts? To much for ya?" he asks smirking. "Don't call me that." she says a little louder.

B POV
I hated that name. He's the only one who ever called me that. "I can call you whatever I want." he retorts. "No. You can't. You shouldn't have came for me. I am perfectly fine here." I say and he laughs. "What? Perfectly fine with a bunch of drug dealing gang members?" he says. "Yes. I don't care who they are. They are my family." I reply. "They aren't you're family. I'm your family." he says. I lost it and slapped him hard across the face. "How does it feel to be slapped, like you slap me?" I ask. He just laughs and smirks. 

Jughead had to drag me out of the cellar. "It's ok princess." he whispers. "No it's not. I want him gone." I cry. "I can get some guys to carry him out of the state." he says hugging me tightly. "He can just come back." I sob. "I'll take care of him." he whispers. I sob into his chest. "Thank you Juggie." I say. We make it back to my room. "Will you stay with me?" I ask, chewing my lip. "Come back to my room, the bed's better." he says making me laugh. We head back to his room. I change into one of his shirts and I snuggle into his side. I look up at him and kiss his cheek. "Good night Juggie." I say and fall asleep.

J POV
I woke up with Betty on top of me. "Juggie." she whispers. "Princess." I reply. She lays next to me. "Thank you for letting me stay with you. I didn't want to be alone knowing that he is down there." she says and a shiver runs through her. "Anytime you don't want to be alone, come to my room. I don't care if it's the middle of the night princess." I say. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "You know Juggie. If you weren't a gang leader, I would think you were a softy." she giggles. God I love her giggle. No, I can't fall for her. "Princess." I warn. She just looks at me with an innocent look in her eyes. I roll so I'm hovering over her. "Yes Juggie." she says. I start tickling her. "No! Stop! Please!" she laughs. "I'm not a softy princess. Never have been, never will be." I say when I finish tickling her. She looks at my eyes, then my lips, back to my eyes. I can't fall for her, I can't.