Past of a broken girl

J POV
I woke up, and my arm felt like it was on fire. I groan as I sit up. "You know, your arm would feel better if you would be still." I hear Betty mumble. "How would you know? I don't remember you getting your arm grazed by a bullet." I say. "Not a bullet." she says getting up. "What happened?" I ask softly. "I really don't want to talk about it." she says.

She gets dressed and heads to the kitchen. I go down after her. I wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. She tilted her head so I had better access. "This would be so much more fun in bed." I whisper in her ear. "That's too bad." she replies. I nip the skin on her neck. She finishes breakfast and makes us plates. I sit at the table and put her on my lap. "What are we Jug?" she asks. "What do you want us to be?" I ask. "I want you to be my boyfriend." she whispers in my ear.

B POV
I haven't told anyone about my past. Not even my closest friends, and am I really going to tell my boyfriend? He only knows about Archie, but not the rest of it. "Hey, uh, Jug?" I say. "Princess." he says. "I wasn't hit by a bullet, but it. It was a knife...... that my father dragged across my arm, to my stomach." I say. I could feel the tears and the lump. "My mom cut me across the face when she slapped me. Her rings left scars." I say. "Betty. You don't have to tell me if it's too hard for you." he says and wraps his arms around me. "They sent me away to the sisters of quiet mercy. Those nuns were cruel. It was like hell in there." I say. The tears start to flow down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry princess. They should have never done that to you." he says. "I have been in and out of therapy and hospitals, but they never helped. I live in this pale pink world, because my mother wanted me to be perfect. I had straight A's, great behavior, the perfect girl next door." I say.

J POV
It took me a while to process what Betty was telling me. She was abused by 3 different people. She fell asleep after a few minutes of telling me and crying. I carried her to my bed and made some food for when she woken up. I plan on staying here for a week or so, just to let things cool down in Riverdale. I go up to my room and see her asleep. I get in next to her and fall asleep.