Wendy

B POV
We got back to Riverdale Saturday night. Juliet was asleep on the bed and I unpacked the bags. All I could think about was Wendy's text messages. I have to meet her tomorrow. The only reason I'm going is because she said Juliet would get hurt if I didn't.

"Hey. I gotta go to work, but daddy is gonna watch you." I say and she nods. "I love you." I kiss her head and walk to my car.

Betty
Where am I meeting you?

Wendy
Smart choice Betty. Meeting at the House of the Dead. 

Betty
I'll be there in 10.

I pulled up at the ghoulie hangout and they showed me to Wendy's office. "Alright I'm here. What do you want?" I ask. "Your father wants to meet you." she says. "And I don't want to meet him. Last time I saw him, he left a scar on my back." I reply. "I know you don't, but I promised him I would get you here so you could listen to him." she says.  "5 minutes because I have to work." I say. He walks in. "Betty. I know I haven't been the best father, but I want to have a relationship with you." he says. "The last time we tried that, you cut me when I was 3. I have to go. I have work." I reply and walk out the door. "Betty. Sweet cheeks. Wait up." I hear. I turn to see the one and only Malachi. "What Malachi? I have to get to work." I snap. "Let's go then. It's important." he says. I sigh and nod. He gets in the passenger seat and I drive to pops. "You work here?" he asks. "Yea. It pays good." I reply. We walk in and I clock in and change into my uniform. "What did you need to talk about?" I ask. "We are related." he says and I turn to look at him. "How?" I ask. "Wendy is my mother. Hal is my father." he says. "You're older than me, so he stepped out on Alice with her sister. Wow." I say shaking my head, "so that would make you my half brother cousin." "No that sounds weird and so....." he shakes making me giggle. "How about just half brother." I reply and he nods, "I'm glad I finally got a sibling." 

He hugs me and the bell rings. "I gotta get to work." I say once we break. "Betty?" I hear and turn. "Jughead." I say and start to clean the counter. "Why are you hugging a ghoulie. Malachi starts to step towards him, but I put my hand on his chest. "Not the time." I say. "Hi mommy." Juliet says. "Hi bug." I smile and put my arm down. She runs to me and I pick her up. Malachi smiles at her. "Bye Betty. I'll see you later." he says. "Bye." I reply and set Juliet down. I continue cleaning. "Why were you hugging him?" he asks. "Because he's my friend." I say not looking at him. "Are you seeing him?" he asks. I shiver in disgust and stare at him in disbelief. I go behind the counter and finish cleaning. "You never answered my question." he says. "Yea Jughead. I'm stepping out on you with my half brother." I glare at him and go to the back room. I finish there and head back behind the counter.

My shift was finally over and I drove to the apartment. Juliet was asleep on Jughead in bed. I set my stuff down and went to get a drink. I finish my glass and go out to the porch and smoke. Malachi pulls up and I grin at him. "I didn't know you smoked." he says. "Yea. It's a new habit I've picked up. Today has been......stressful." I sigh. "Hand me one." he says. I give him a cigarette and my lighter. "You know, he actually thought I was cheating on him with you. After everything these past few years and he doesn't trust me. Maybe I should just leave. I'm not a serpent or a ghoulie. There is nothing keeping me here." I say. "What about your daughter, or me?" he asks. "You both deserve better than me. I'm too stressed to even put a thought together. I just need something." I say. "Maybe you need a vacation by yourself." he says. "Maybe." I sigh. I drop the cigarette and step on it. "So What are you doing here?" I ask. "Can I not visit my baby sis?" he arches his eyebrow and I giggle.

I head back inside after talking to Malachi, and got another glass of wine. I sat on the couch and Kevin walked in. "Hey Kev." I sigh. "Hey. How many glasses have you had?" he asks. "This is my second one." I reply. I finish the glass and rest my head on his lap. "He thought I was cheating on him." I whisper, "he saw me hugging a ghoulie that I'm related to, and...." I trail off. "I'm sorry Baby B. Maybe he's just afraid of losing you again." he says. "Maybe." I reply. I move my head and he stands. "I'm going to bed. Don't stay up to late." he says and I nod.

I sat on the porch steps, and smoked. After about 3 cigarettes, it started to rain. I just sat there, soaking wet. "Baby B! Get inside. You're gonna get sick." I hear but don't move. "Come on." he says. He tries to pull me up but I get out of his grip. "Come on Betty. You're gonna get sick." he says. "I get sick, I get sick. Leave me alone." I say and go for a walk.

J POV
"Hey Jughead?" I hear. "Yea?" I ask. Kevin came into the room. "Did Betty get in bed last night?" he asks. "No." I reply. "So she stayed up all night, and now she is walking in the rain." he says and I sigh. "I'll go find her." I reply. Juliet was running around the house and Kevin said he would watch her.

I found Betty about half an hour later. She was sitting on a bench shivering. "Hey." I say. She looks up at me, and then back at the road. "Betty?" I kneel in front of her. She stares at me blankly. "Come on. Let's get you out of the cold." I say. She doesn't move, so I pick her up and carry her back to the apartment. "God Betty. You're freezing!" I exclaim. I could feel her shivering, and I quickened my pace.

I set her on the bathroom counter and closed the door. I carefully peeled her soaking wet clothes off and start a hot shower. I get undressed and help her in. I wash her gently and then wash myself.

I get her dressed and lay her on the couch. I get a few thick blankets and cover her with them. "Stay. Please." she whispers. I move the blankets and sit next to her, pulling her in my lap. She pulls the blankets over us, and wraps her arms around my neck. Juliet ran in and climbed on top of us. "Hi bug." she says. "Can I get in?" she asks. "Yea." I say. She crawls into Betty's lap, and curls up. I heard little snores and Juliet was asleep. Betty's grip around my neck tighten a bit, and I looked into her eyes. "You ok?" I whisper. "Yea. Just tired." she whispers back. "You can fall asleep you know." I grin. She just rolls her eyes and rests her head on my chest. I fell asleep a little while later.